LilyPad 0.10.0
Is there a way to get the 360 controller mapped where pushing the joystick diagonally would make you go diagonal? I'm new to this >_<

Sponsored links

Set the axis sensitivity to around 1.381
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Can i have a screenshot maybe? Unsure
There you go,you have to apply that in all 4 axis of each analog stick.

Thanks so much man xD You're great.
Hi guys

I am new to this emulator...
trying to play Tekken4 in pcsx2...

the game is getting started but the problem is with the keyboard, KEYBOARD IS NOT WORKING IN THE GAME...

although i have tested device in controller settings (checked DirectInput, WM keyboard).. and it is working fine there...

in game it shows.. "Press P1 to start the game"... I tried to press all the buttons in my keyboard but no button reflected my action...

Kindly advice...
Thanks in advance...
Have you configured your keys in the Pad 1 tab...?
RESOLVED: This issue has been resolved, turns out I was using the version before the most recent release and it just didn't respond at all to anything in the PAD tabs.

I'm making a new thread since stickies get over-looked unintentionally.

Hello everyone. I am having a few issues I need assistance with, there seems no searchable straight forward answer, so I decided to post about it (I may just be lacking obvious information though).

I have a Logitech PC controller, it's a cheaper model and basically a duplicate of a ps2 controller, but it works. I've used it for GTA IV, and Crysis 1 and 2.

So the first issue was, with the default PCSX2 plugin for controls, they were really wonky. I would, for instance, have to hold L1 if I wanted the Circle button to work, and UP and DOWN on the left A-stick were RIGHT and LEFT. I repeatedly checked my controller input settings and re-binded keys, to no avail. I'm not new to emulation, computers, or trouble-shooting, and I couldn't figure out a solution.

I found suggestions for LilyPad in my troubleshooting quest, and so I downloaded the most recent version and installed. Now we come to the newest issue. LilyPad, as you know, has a diagnostics menu. My controller appears in the diagnostics menu for all input types and is responsive to input in the Test menu. However, when I swap over to Pad 1 to start binding keys, I get no devices showing up in the left window (assuming that's where they would show up). Clicking a button (for instance Cross) and pressing the corresponding button on the controller does nothing. Is there some other way to start binding keys?

I also can't figure out how to bind keyboard keys with LilyPad either. The documentation in this thread only states that you should make sure it shows up in the Diagnostics list, then flip over to the tab you wish to bind for (PAD 1 for instance). Am I missing some crucial element? The only plugin I'm using is LilyPad.
Yo, I just created an account for this because I want to fix my Thrustmaster Rumble Force.
Whenever I click on for example left analog stick "Up" and use my analog stick up it's overwrites the other one.
http://imageshack.us/f/543/10555070.png/

After some fizzling / random clicking I got 5 key bindings, but still somehow they overwrite eachother.
http://imageshack.us/f/856/83007569.png/

Am I doing something wrong?

Im using Windows 7 64Bits and version 0.10 of Lilipad and 0.9.8 of PCSX2.
Bump, i guess :/