LilyPad 0.10.0
The problem is the d-pad and the analog sticks both show up as x and y axis controls... so when I hit up on the d-pad it shows it as (y-axis -) and when I move the left analog stick up it shows (y-axis -) as well. Wacko

Sponsored links

does your controller have an "analog" button?
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
Yeah it's a DS2
well you could try turning it on or off Smile
Windows 7 64bit

Turn what off? That's one of the problems I have with the Analog stick.
The D-pad problem I have is that all 4 directions is not differentiated, i.e. a left and right on the D-pad is called x-axis, and there is no +/- to differentiate it.
Haven't done the rumble feature yet, I heard that was going to be so fun to set up :/
hello Laugh I've been trying to play Kingdom Hearts with my keyboard using the LilyPad 0.9.11 plugin. The keys i have set for the left analog control work fine in the starting screen but once the game starts and it asks me to move forward, i cant move! all the keys work fine except for the analog controls.

i really want to play the game this is so frustating >.< please help
did you set it up for the analog control or did you mistakenly set it up to the dpad? Tongue
Windows 7 64bit

(05-31-2009, 11:10 PM)LuisR14 Wrote: did you set it up for the analog control or did you mistakenly set it up to the dpad? Tongue

oops xD hehe yeah id set it up for the dpad. stupid mistake hehe : P now i can play! thankss : D
Hmm, I have a strange problem with this and any controller plugin actually. My controller is detected and it works fine, but when I configure the plugin in PCSX2, it never saves the config! If I click 'apply' or whatnot and exit the screen and then reenter it, the settings I just saved are not there and everything is back on the default settings. It's so weird. I've used Lilypad 0.9.9 and the other controller plugin that's bundled with the PCSX2 installer (I forget the name) and the same thing has happened with both. Anyone know what the problem is?
Did you try right clicking pcsx2 and running it as administrator?