LilyPad 0.11.0 Input No Longer Recognized
Question 
Okay, so for the past week or so, I've been using PCSX2 configured to run using a PS2 controller routed through a USB adapter with two controller ports. It's worked great, up until this evening(played earlier today and I haven't shut down at all today), and pretty much all input is just not being recognized, received, or... something. It will still recognize for the purposes of rebinding, but in-game or in device test, I can't get any response. The controller works fine with other programs still, so I'm not sure what the issue is. If I could get some help, I'd dearly appreciate it.

Sponsored links

By "I haven't shut down at all today", do you mean you haven't shut down PCSX2 or just not your PC?
(06-23-2016, 11:48 AM)FlatOut Wrote: By "I haven't shut down at all today", do you mean you haven't shut down PCSX2 or just not your PC?

Just my PC. I don't have pcsx2 running unless I'm actively playing something.
If you still haven't shut down your PC since then, can you check with the task manager if there's a ghost PCSX2 process still active.

If there isn't try removing the LilyPad.ini from the (my documents)pcsx2\inis folder and see if it works with a fresh setup.
(06-23-2016, 05:57 PM)FlatOut Wrote: If you still haven't shut down your PC since then, can you check with the task manager if there's a ghost PCSX2 process still active.

If there isn't try removing the LilyPad.ini from the (my documents)pcsx2\inis folder and see if it works with a fresh setup.

Oh I have since, just haven't been able to boot it backĀ up yet due to wobbly case fan. I'll check that out ASAP.

EDIT: Deleted .ini, rebound everything, works like a dream now. Thanks!