LilyPad Issues
So, I got LilyPad working, but it appears to be missing an important feature. In Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, there is a feature where tilting the joystick just slightly in the chosen direction will cause you to creep in that direction, making you silent so you can hold people up and/or grab them for CQC. I can't get this to work at all. I get no response until a certain spot, then run. I have already tried adjusting the dead zone in config, this doesn't work.

Does anyone know if this feature is possible?

Sponsored links

Same discussion there: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Button-Pressure?page=2
Basically no actual fix for this yet.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
That thread is about button pressure, but analog works fine for walking/running or creeping/running / things like that even on default settings(well my logitech does, but I prefer keyboard for most games anyway even if they were designed for pads;P). The problem can arise with noname pads which have often problems with analogs and if that's the case experimenting with sensivity and dead zone probably will not help much. In other words being a cheapo doesn't pay off.
Although I had guessed that my pad just didn't have the functionality, it works in other games such as Batman Arkham City and Crysis without issue. So this leads me to wonder if it's a LilyPad or PCSX2 issue?