LilyPad steering whell GT4
Sorry I can't force coders to find it fun to code a plugin for that so I can't really help Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

Damn okey..No one loves Gran turismo =(..
naik....if the Lilypad plugin doesnt recognize your pedals then something is wrong with your hardware. I have a *SEPARATE* pair of USB standalone pedals and Lilypad recognizes them just fine. If it does recognize them, try playing with the sensitivity, and also make sure DirectInput is checked. You may also need to calibrate your controls inside gran turismo. I don't have the game, but once I get a better processor I'm gonna snag that beyotch.
(01-11-2012, 10:20 AM)Isamu Wrote: naik....if the Lilypad plugin doesnt recognize your pedals then something is wrong with your hardware. I have a *SEPARATE* pair of USB standalone pedals and Lilypad recognizes them just fine. If it does recognize them, try playing with the sensitivity, and also make sure DirectInput is checked. You may also need to calibrate your controls inside gran turismo. I don't have the game, but once I get a better processor I'm gonna snag that beyotch.

It does recognize the pedals..just ingame i cant use the brake and gas simultaonusly. maybe its becouse it emulates the analog..But the ***** thing its the steering..if the steering wheel would work fine it would be a blessing

WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET A SEPARATE PAIR OF USB STANDALONE PEDALS??? holyyyyyy *****..this is awesome..you could enjoy in playing granturismo. The problem its about emulating the steering wheel of Gran turismo..if a usb plugin would be made and emulates steering wheel it would be awesome

Buy AMD..they re chaper
(01-11-2012, 06:25 PM)naik2222 Wrote: It does recognize the pedals..just ingame i cant use the brake and gas simultaonusly. maybe its becouse it emulates the analog..But the ***** thing its the steering..if the steering wheel would work fine it would be a blessing

WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET A SEPARATE PAIR OF USB STANDALONE PEDALS??? holyyyyyy *****..this is awesome..you could enjoy in playing granturismo. The problem its about emulating the steering wheel of Gran turismo..if a usb plugin would be made and emulates steering wheel it would be awesome

Buy AMD..they re chaper

Hehe...I actually have the CST's. They're awesome Smile

[Image: CST-3R-with-Floor-Brackets.JPG]

My wheel....

[Image: 200px-Ecci_7000_wheel.jpg]

WOOW...this realy looks like simulator. I want this pedals tooo .. I LOVE IT
Hope someone will make USB plugin for steeringwheel emulation
Damn i would love to play granturismo 4 with my steeringwheel
Steering wheel Granturismo 4 force feedback darkness power of darkness