LilyPad won't recognize my controller!
I just purchased a Steelseries 3GC USB controller, and I can't seem to get the configuration right. The buttons are setting up but it's not registering in-game.

Here's a screenshot of my settings, any help would be appreciated!

[Image: lilypadsettings1.th.jpg]

Sponsored links

You configured the second controller but not the first one, is there a reason for that? If not I guess that's the problem.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Well, I feel silly. Pad 1 was originally my keyboard shortcuts, but I wiped those after I assigned controller bindings on pad 2. Happy What a noobish mistake.

Thanks so much for the help!

EDIT: Argh! I never realized this, but my bindings keep overwriting each other! My D pad overwrites my left analog stick, and the right analog stick replaces my bindings for the square/circle/cross/triangle buttons...this doesn't make any sense to me >:[
I've been having a problem similar to the OP. I've looked everywhere I can think on here, but haven't found another thread like this one, so I'm hoping I'm putting this in the right place. I've never posted in the forums before. D:

Anyway, my specific problem is with the game Final Fantasy XII. I've configured the buttons, I think, but when I get to the main menu of the game, they aren't responsive. I know the controller works, because after I failed with setting it up on pcsx2, I tested it out on my PS1 emulator with success.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong/not doing? I hope it's something obvious and that I can get an answer....lol
[Image: 333v4id.jpg] [Image: 333fn8w.jpg]
Yes, FFXII menus are navigated by the D-pad which you haven't assigned anywhere...
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(10-03-2011, 09:26 PM)Bositman Wrote: Yes, FFXII menus are navigated by the D-pad which you haven't assigned anywhere...

I definitely thought I did, but it doesn't look like it's showing up. Could be why I overlooked it. /sighi'mamoron.

Thank you!

EDIT: Argh! I never realized this, but my bindings keep overwriting each other! My D pad overwrites my left analog stick, and the right analog stick replaces my bindings for the square/circle/cross/triangle buttons...this doesn't make any sense to me >:[
[/quote]

Mine does the same thing. have you found a solution? Im still looking. Final fantasy xii wont let me go past the first stage cause i cannot use the analog stick.
(11-27-2011, 10:17 PM)thecult Wrote: EDIT: Argh! I never realized this, but my bindings keep overwriting each other! My D pad overwrites my left analog stick, and the right analog stick replaces my bindings for the square/circle/cross/triangle buttons...this doesn't make any sense to me >:[

Mine does the same thing. have you found a solution? Im still looking. Final fantasy xii wont let me go past the first stage cause i cannot use the analog stick.

Probably too little, too late for you guys but maybe another kid seeing this on google will be able to fix this problem.

There's a button between your analog sticks : "Mode"

Press and hold until it switches from green to red.

Problem should be solved.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go