Lilypad 0.11.0 hat switch issues
Just wondering if anyone can help me with this issue I have been wracking my brain over for the past few days. I am using a steelseries 3gc controller for pcsx2 (1.1.0.5642) with the lilypad plugin. I have downloaded the drivers needed for the controller. It does let me bind the controls to the plugin, but during gameplay, in order for me to be able to use the directional buttons, I have to switch the mode on the controller, but in doing so, the left stick will have the same functions as the d-pad and the right stick will function as the buttons do. So as you see, this is an issue when it comes to playing games such as kingdom hearts 2 (since you need both the d-pad and the left stick for different functions). Is there anyone that can help with this issue? I also have a screenshot of my configuration for lilypad attached if it needs to be seen.

Sponsored links

Clear all buttons first.
Then press analog button on u'r controller,when a red light turns on.
Re-configure buttons in lilypads plugin.then apply-ok.
Remember u have to press analog button everytime when u connect u'r controller to pc.
Red light should always turn on
Not sure really, but have you tried changing modes and then rebinding the controls? Other than a driver issue its the only thing I can think of atm
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming
(06-10-2013, 03:11 AM)Preet Wrote: Clear all buttons first.
Then press analog button on u'r controller,when a red light turns on.
Re-configure buttons in lilypads plugin.then apply-ok.
Remember u have to press analog button everytime when u connect u'r controller to pc.
Red light should always turn on

All of those settings are when the red light is on. The hat switch (d-pad) buttons are the issue. they just wont work while in "analog" mode during gameplay.

(06-10-2013, 03:13 AM)Dante3hs Wrote: Not sure really, but have you tried changing modes and then rebinding the controls? Other than a driver issue its the only thing I can think of atm

If you change the mode, the left analog stick does the same as the d-pad and the right analog stick acts as the buttons. Essentially, during gameplay with it set like that, it would be as if im double pressing buttons or directions.
(06-10-2013, 03:14 AM)Anglios Wrote: All of those settings are when the red light is on. The hat switch (d-pad) buttons are the issue. they just wont work while in "analog" mode during gameplay.

this is weird i can use all buttons including dpad in my ps2 dualshock controller while red light on,
can u check in devices & printers.
Is u'r all buttons working while red light on,
so we can see if issue is in pcsx2 or u'r controller !
(06-10-2013, 03:19 AM)Preet Wrote: this is weird i can use all buttons including dpad in my ps2 dualshock controller while red light on,
can u check in devices & printers.
Is u'r all buttons working while red light on,
so we can see if issue is in pcsx2 or u'r controller !

Already went in windows to do a func-check on the controller in both modes. it shows all buttons are working perfectly.
So do one thing.
Use official version 1.0.0
to get it >> http://pcsx2.net

download latest svn from here >>
http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2

Only extract Gs plugin e.g sse41.dll plugin to u'r official version 1.0.0 directory (the higher u'r cpu supports)

this is because that way u can use latest Gs plugin with official stable version.i'm also doing this.

Install pcsx2 again from scratch if u have already stable version 1.0.0

if not do those steps i listed above
Sorry. Noobish post. I fixed the problem. Had to unplug the controller after updating the driver and plug it back in. Sorry for wasting yalls time, but i really do appreciate the fast responses.
(06-10-2013, 04:27 AM)Anglios Wrote: Sorry. Noobish post. I fixed the problem. Had to unplug the controller after updating the driver and plug it back in. Sorry for wasting yalls time, but i really do appreciate the fast responses.

Thank You !
I'm having a similar issue with my ps2 controller initially it worked fine then one day i noticed I had to rebind controls every time i booted up the emulator and now it doesnt allow me to input any controls at all. This is especially odd because i've been using the same controller set up with a psp emulator with no issue what soever. Its a legit sony ps2 controller using the joybox 5 pro converter. anyone have any ideas?