Lilypad 0.11.0 (r5282) Analog Stick Problem
So I've downloaded PCSX2 1.0.0 and I am using the LilyPad plugin for my dualshock controller for my PS3. I can get it to recognize everything except for the analog sticks for moving up, down, left, right.

It recognizes being pushed in for L3 and R3, but the other commands are not recognizing the input.

Connected VIA USB with the correct drivers. Also have DirectInput checked in the Game Device API.

Not sure what else I am missing and my results have turned up nothing. Any ideas?

Sponsored links

is motionjoy set to 360 pad or analog controller
It is set to DX-Default which is Playstation 3.
im not asking what lilypad is set as

im asking what the motionjoy configuration tool is set to
(08-26-2012, 02:25 AM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: im not asking what lilypad is set as

im asking what the motionjoy configuration tool is set to

That's what I'm saying. That is what it is set to. In Motionjoy, that is the setting. Do you need screenshots to see what I'm talking about?
With your current motionjoy settings, do the analog work in other games/applications? How about Window's gamepad test thingy?
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
KrossX - no, it doesn't work with FFX-2 either.
I meant outside of PCSX2, do the analog work properly? If not, then you should indeed check motionjoy's settings. If it only affects PCSX2, then your lilypad settings are probably the problem. Or, just scew it and try Scarlet.Crush's filter and Lilypad.
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
Here's the interesting part, I set it to the 360 emulation and it was working just fine. All was great. My computer crashed unexpectedly and now it won't recognize that it is even connected. I'm really close to saying f it and buying a PS2.
(09-01-2012, 02:11 AM)LadyC Wrote: (...)
I'm really close to saying f it and buying a PS2.
You should probably start your adventure by reading the forum rules;].