Lilypad 0.9.9 gamepad plugin problem
Thumbs Down 
Hey, I got a problem with my USB Joystick (avatec), not sure of the model number or whatever... but here's what's up: Whenever I configure the commands with lilypad, I get extremely unusual errors. I input the R direction buttons, for example, and when I input the cross, square, circle or triangle buttons, each one replaces an R direction button in the list. Sad And yes, I've already tried Control Panel.

God, I'm so out of luck with this emulator, please help.

Again, thanks in advanced (and about the performance problem I posted, it's running a bit choppy because of the frameskipping I had to input, but at normal speed overall, as far as I can tell, so I guess that's sort of fixed).

Sponsored links

you have to use the buttons that have the word "Axis" in them (for ex: for X left and X right you just do only left analog stick to the left (you don't have to left analog stick right), the same goes for X up/down and Y left/right/up/down Smile)

or an easier thing download the newer lilypad 0.9.11 Laugh
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(04-12-2009, 03:17 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: you have to use the buttons that have the word "Axis" in them (for ex: for X left and X right you just do only left analog stick to the left (you don't have to left analog stick right), the same goes for X up/down and Y left/right/up/down Smile)

or an easier thing download the newer lilypad 0.9.11 Laugh

Downloaded the latest plugin and it wasn't the problem. But I figured it out. Smile The problem was the gamepad, not the plugin. See, up R2 was being recognized as triangle, left R2 as square, right L2 as right, etc. All I had to do was turn on the analog button. xD Me so silly. Tongue I was confused because I didn't get this problem with my other gamepad.

Thanks for your help anyway man. Smile
well i'm glad you got your problem worked out Laugh
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja