Lilypad Help
[Image: AL86iy0.png?1]                 Please Help my Lilypad plugin is minimized more like smushed honestly but I need help on how to make it so that it is not like that

Sponsored links

I don't exactly understand the issue but did you try checking the latest development build ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Do you use non-default/unusual dpi or screen resolution settings? Moving the window around is possible?
(10-03-2015, 05:55 AM)ssakash Wrote: I don't exactly understand the issue but did you try checking the latest development build ?

I think it's that the right half the the dialog is cut off.

What willkuer asked would be my first question.

Edit: Also it looks like it might be an old version of lilypad.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(10-03-2015, 05:36 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Edit: Also it looks like it might be an old version of lilypad.

yep, that's why I suggested the latest dev builds. it's also likely to be some old regression, not really sure.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction