Lilypad rumble doesn´t work for all players
Hello,  i need some help with rumble function, it´s driving me insane. Huh

I have 4 xbox 360 controllers.

The problem is, that i can´t set to work the rumble in pads 2,3,4. The rumble function works well in the first pad, but for example, in tekken 5, when i use two pads, the first rumbles when you hit the second player, but if the second player hits the first player, then rumbles the controller 1, not 2.

I tested too using the "test" function inside the lilypad frontend, and again the first controller rumbles, but not the second.

I tried all, delete and add the big/small motor, set the binds manually/leave the xinput set the binds auto, set the raw input etc.

Tested too with the xpad plugin - The same.

All controllers works ok, "Tried changing the order of controllers" and always rumble the first, the other one don´t.

I attach 5 images with my config.

Thank´s in advance for help.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

(03-02-2017, 03:13 AM)LuismaSP89 Wrote: Hello,  i need some help with rumble function, it´s driving me insane. Huh

I have 4 xbox 360 controllers.

The problem is, that i can´t set to work the rumble in pads 2,3,4. The rumble function works well in the first pad, but for example, in tekken 5, when i use two pads, the first rumbles when you hit the second player, but if the second player hits the first player, then rumbles the controller 1, not 2.

I tested too using the "test" function inside the lilypad frontend, and again the first controller rumbles, but not the second.

I tried all, delete and add the big/small motor, set the binds manually/leave the xinput set the binds auto, set the raw input etc.

Tested too with the xpad plugin - The same.

All controllers works ok, "Tried changing the order of controllers" and always rumble the first, the other one don´t.

I attach 5 images with my config.

Thank´s in advance for help.

Ok... i´m idiot, the big and small motor must be selected manually for each player, else all rumbles goes to pad0.

Solved. Sorry for the inconvenience.