Lilypad won't stop overwriting other controls!
When I configure the controller with Pad 1, it overwrites other controls! Like, I'll configure the buttons, and then if I configure the stick, it will overwrite the button bindings! What can I do to stop this?

Sponsored links

Uhm... okay forgive me I'm not trying to be insulting.

You are clicking one button, then pushing the corresponding control.

Then click another button, then that control.

Right?

If so, then I have no idea what's going on.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Yes, I am doing exactly that, but it seems to change for some reason. I would configure the D-pad and if I press up on the joystick, it overwrites the Up on the d-pad.
What controller are you using?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
A generic USB game controller by Steelseries.
Hmm, this is odd.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Try using one of the other pad plugins just to see?
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Fixed the problem. I unticked "bind multiple buttons on 1 control" by accident.
For me it's not that this checkbox was unticked by accident; it's always been that way in my setup. However, the behavior of the checkbox seems to have changed. In r5625 it was unchecked, and I was able to assign all four directions of both the left stick and the right stick. In r5730 it was still unchecked, but every time I put in a different direction for the left stick, it would overwrite the previous one. Also, L2 and the left stick would overwrite each other, and R2 and the right stick would overwrite each other. The only exceptions were right-stick-up and right-stick-left, which seemed to be independent of the others.

However, in playing around with these settings I was able to somehow make it work properly even when unchecked, so now I can't reproduce the problem anymore, even on a fresh install.
Just tested it on my end. Lilypad is working fine. Might be something with your controller (perhaps a MODE button setting or Analog setting?).