Lines on screen and screen stretching
During cutscenes and at I have these lines going down my screen and sometimes the screen will stretch out of the window randomly for a few seconds before popping back.
The lines (and my video settings) https://gyazo.com/d0c33b8bf6b5821d24131686e1e7d6c3
The screen stretching: https://gyazo.com/cd2e9aecd56a7ef71c0ca76b76f1a306

Ive looked up a few threads and tried some different settings. If I disable everything in my video settings then the game will run fine (for the most part) but it looks like muddled crap. Is there any other fix or alternative out there?

My comp specs are:
Nvidia 970gtx 4gb
Intel i7 4-core 4.0 Gzh
12gb ddr3 ram

Sponsored links

If your using 1.2.1 stable build you need to check nvidia hack to fix the stretching,

Current Gits dont have option for cause the fix is built in.

As for the lines try Align sprites/round Sprite hack in the hw hack config, which are only in Git builds 1.2.1 dont have those options
(08-06-2015, 11:42 PM)tsunami2311 Wrote: If your using 1.2.1 stable build you need to check nvidia hack to fix the stretching,

Current Gits dont have option for cause the fix is built in.

As for the lines try Align sprites/round Sprite hack in the hw hack config, which are only in Git builds 1.2.1 dont have those options

So I either have to choose between lines or random screen stretching? xD
Why?
Just do what you did so far but enable nvidia hack additionally.

Or even Better.. Download the latest git to avoid the stretching and the vertilcal lines due to upscaling...
(08-07-2015, 12:47 AM)willkuer Wrote: Why?
Just do what you did so far but enable nvidia hack additionally.

Or even Better.. Download the latest git to avoid the stretching and the vertilcal lines due to upscaling...

Im stupid, I read the comment wrong. I thought that the GIT version didnt have the nvidia hack.
Eurgg, so I dont see the nvidia hack in the GIT version and the Align sprites/round Sprite hack did nothing for the lines.

*EDIT* OK so I seem to have it working now BUT text at the start menu will flicker from white to black and the whole screen will flicker black from time to time.
*EDIT 2* Fixed the text flickering by setting it to DX9 hardware. Things are working now T3T
Git verison dont have nvidia hack options cause the fix is built in so there no option for it.

Try OpenGL
Dx10/11 seems to be buggy again with newest nvidia drivers. For Nvidia OpenGL seems to be the better solution in any case. (as fast and more accurate than dx10/11) Dx9 is least accurate but sometimes slightly faster than Dx10/11 or OpenGL