Linux Dev9 Network?
Eng: Any plugin Network for PCSX2 linux ?

Spa: Algun plugin de red para PCSX2 en linux ?

Sponsored links

Just the null plugin.
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

I have the same problem as ShinShadow

I have to switch to Windows? Sad
if you want to use the netplay plugin, yes.
But note that very few PS2 games are still online nowadays
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
The networking plugin for Linux can be downloaded from here. The MAC address is hard-coded, and I have misplaced the source code to be able to change it. The IP address in the memory card uniquely maps to that hard-coded MAC in Xlink, so ONLY ONE PERSON CAN USE THIS with KAI at a time!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1V8Elx...sp=sharing

Open a terminal with Ctrl+Alt+T. Then navigate to the directory you downloaded the archive to, e.g.:
cd ~/Downloads

Unzip the archive and navigate to the resulting directory:
tar -xzvf dev9ghzdrk_linux.tar.gz
cd dev9ghzdrk_linux

Copy the configuration and UI files to your PCSX2 config directory, and make sure you own them:
cp dev9ghzdrk.* ~/.config/pcsx2/inis/
sudo chown $(whoami):$(whoami) ~/.config/pcsx2/inis/dev9ghzdrk.*

Same thing with the memory card file:
cp card1.ps2 ~/.config/pcsx2/memcards/
sudo chown $(whoami):$(whoami) ~/.config/pcsx2/memcards/card1.ps2

Now copy the shared object:
sudo cp libdev9ghzdrk.so /usr/lib/games/pcsx2/
sudo ldconfig

YOU NEED TO MAKE SURE YOU SATISFY DEPENDENCIES (GTK+3 and libpcap). You may be able to run these commands on a 64 bit system. The version numbers (e.g. 1.5.3) might need to be updated... check the output of dpkg -L libpcap0.8 to get the right version number before you run the second command:
sudo apt-get install libpcap0.8:i386 libgtk-3-0:i386
sudo ln -s /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libpcap.so.1.5.3 /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libpcap.so.1
sudo ldconfig

If after this command you see any lines that say "not found," you'll have to satisfy the dependencies:
ldd /usr/lib/games/pcsx2/libdev9ghzdrk.so

Finally, you need to set these capabilities for your pcsx2 executable:
sudo setcap 'CAP_NET_RAW+eip CAP_NET_ADMIN+eip' $(which pcsx2)

Then, launch PCSX2 and set this plugin for Dev9 (instead of the Null one). Click Configure and a small window should appear. Then, you'll just need to go to Ethernet, make sure it's enabled, and select an option named "pcap bridge:<interface>" where <interface> is the network interface you've actually got connected to the internet. You can find out by typing ifconfig and looking for the interface that has an IP address starting with 192.168. It will usually be called eth0 or wlan0

Before you launch the game, make sure you've got the memory card file from this archive loaded into Slot 1-- it has the network configuration you'll need to be recognized on Xlink Kai. Remember- only one person can go on Xlink with this at a time-