Linux mouse support with / without lilypad? (for lightgun)
Hum you two last log are completely different ! Be sure to use the branch,maybe the export was not enough.
Code:
ZZogl-PG: Calling GSopen.
ZZogl-PG: Creating ZZOgl window.

Code:
ZZogl-PG: Calling GSopen2.
ZZogl-PG: Capturing ZZOgl window.

Delete all ini files. Use spu2null for the sound plugins. Use padnull for the pad. If it does not crash, readd onpad and retry. It seems that you backtrace is empty symbol seem to have been stripped like a "Release" build. In my opinon you debug the wrong executable.

Sponsored links

Blush my mistake

Everything seems to work fine - I don't know why the problem occured - possibly I think I setup the Linuz iso CDVD plugin setup wrongly and this was crashing the program (maybe?). But probably I somehow got confused and executed the wrong executable. My apologies.

Running from an iso both the sound and gamepad plugins work fine.
The mouse control you've implemented on onepad works very well indeed - perfect with wiimote mouse emulation, gives an experience very similar to the original arcade game. It still needs mouse buttons to emulate square (fire) and circle (reload) buttons - is this possible?

The mouse cursor obviously shows on the screen as well as the crosshair. I imagine I can remove this somehow - I'll look into it. There may is a slight slowdown on the game but this could be due to something happening locally on my system or the fact it is debug build... it isn't critical.

Great work man Smile Thank-you (again) for your help.
Good to hear. Actually I only use ISO with CDVDnull.

There is some options in PCSX2 to hide the mouse and disable double-click.

Hum if the wiimote is emulated as a mouse in linux. Button will be fine. Just click on circle and click your button, warning you must keep the cursor on the button.

Note: you can also change the sensibility (well, technically an acceleration parameter) in option. And yes debug is slow, rebuild with optimization and it will be better. Enjoy :d