Linuz ISO CDVD Plugin - Games that won't boot
(03-19-2009, 09:17 AM)legend Wrote: .....Does it prefer an ISO over an NRG or vice versa....this just doesn't make sense...if they play fine with a DVD plugin, why not Linuz's...there's nothing to configure there, so it can't be that. The images are uncompressed...I don't know, I'm stumped!BlinkExcl Can you recommend a good, free ISO program that you guys use and any special settings you guys may be using that could be causing this difference?? Thanks!

I think ISO is better than NRG for Linuz's.Try making ISO or CUE/BIN...I use ImgBurn.

Sponsored links

i use a little program called "lc iso creator" (it creates a plain raw iso, no options to set just choose what dvd-rom has the disc and where you save the iso) Laugh
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
Wow, appreciate the tips guys and sure enough that did the trick!! I like lc iso creator, nothing but a tiny exe that makes ISOs that work, sweet!!! Looks like there is no problem here, except that Linux's plugin can be a tad bit finicky sometimes - and I think it prefers ISOs to NRGs a little. Edited 1st post to show others.
Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.3 ghz. (Sandy Bridge CPU) / Asus P8P67 / 4 Gig Ram / GeForce GTX 660/ Creative X-fi / Win 8.1 Pro 64 bit
I need help I just got this DBZTB2 and I kno how to run the emulator I only hav one question how do I find the ISO I need help
(09-21-2009, 07:58 PM)TimmyD20 Wrote: I need help I just got this DBZTB2 and I kno how to run the emulator I only hav one question how do I find the ISO I need help

You have to create it using the original dvd.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi
I seem to have this same problem with every single game I get. The screen stays blank
UltraISO. I use it to change the bgm in Naruto Ultimate Ninja 3. However, the newly built ISO runs fine only with CDVDolio. With the rest of the plugins like Linuz all I get is black screen.
(03-18-2009, 10:05 AM)Lionhawk Wrote: i got marvel vs capcom 2 iso and it works perfectly

where?
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go