List of games that work with "auto GSdx"
Hi there.

Some games require the software mode to run fmv. Under Emulation Settings is an option that says " Switch to GDsx software rendering when a FMV plays".

Which games need to switch to software mode while playing fmv? Which of them work with the above mentioned method?

Cheers.

Sponsored links

Umm there's no list?;p If you see video glitched in HW, yet looking nice in SW you can use that feature. It'll not fix anything else, for example if a video is skipped for causing crash this option will not do anything with it, it doesn't fix fmv's it doesn't do anything else with them either it only switches modes when it detects it that's all.

By my limited knowledge the only game which really need this feature now is Final Fantasy X-2, but maybe I'm just lucky of not encountering fmv problems in other of my games;p.
(08-11-2013, 08:52 AM)miseru99 Wrote: Umm there's no list?;p If you see video glitched in HW, yet looking nice in SW you can use that feature. It'll not fix anything else, for example if a video is skipped for causing crash this option will not do anything with it, it doesn't fix fmv's it doesn't do anything else with them either it only switches modes when it detects it that's all.

By my limited knowledge the only game which really need this feature now is Final Fantasy X-2, but maybe I'm just lucky of not encountering fmv problems in other of my games;p.

I had issues with Silent Hill 2 and Gradius. So if I tick that hack I will be on the safe side?! Will it recognize all fmvs?

Cheers.
There's no list from what I know of. You'll just have to experiment yourself, and if a game gives you issues with the FMV's, turn that option on.

For me, I had to do this with various Koei games: Dynasty Warriors 3, Dynasty Warriors 5, and Warriors Orochi 2.