Little help configuring Final fantasy 10?
I'm still new to emulating and would appreciate if someone could help me to configure it properly. The game run at around 60fps but I get some minor slowdowns but the graphics aren't brilliant, could anyone help? current settings are below

Host Machine Init:
Operating System = Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit
Physical RAM = 8173 MB
CPU name = AMD FX™-6300 Six-Core Processor
CPU speed = 3.715 ghz (6 logical threads)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Be careful using the EE-slider and the VU-slider at the same time. Most of the time the EE-slider is sufficient. The VU-slider can fake your fps. You might see an improvement in the fps-reading but the real fps are not better. In the worst case those sliders can reduce the real fps. Changing the recompiler to SuperVu and using clamping mode none might be a speedhack but can reduce compatibility. So try to save as often as possible.

Graphics changes can be made in the gsdx settings. Try to increase the internal resolution. Depending on your gpu you should go somewhere between 1x (native) and 4x (more than HD). You can also check the forum for custom shaders.
(04-22-2014, 01:47 PM)willkuer Wrote: Be careful using the EE-slider and the VU-slider at the same time. Most of the time the EE-slider is sufficient. The VU-slider can fake your fps. You might see an improvement in the fps-reading but the real fps are not better. In the worst case those sliders can reduce the real fps. Changing the recompiler to SuperVu and using clamping mode none might be a speedhack but can reduce compatibility. So try to save as often as possible.

Graphics changes can be made in the gsdx settings. Try to increase the internal resolution. Depending on your gpu you should go somewhere between 1x (native) and 4x (more than HD). You can also check the forum for custom shaders.

This is my current dsdx setting     should i change anything else?
better use d3d11 hardware
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go