Loading Time So Long??
guys im new to pcsx2, and i have very long loading time to load the .iso file which i made from my ps2 dvd..

look at the screenshots, are these files correct????

[Image: 16835455.png]

[Image: 19837444.png]

Sponsored links

what CDVD plug-in your using and settings?..if i not mistaken running directly from an iso won't take that loading for too long....but running in a game disc will take time to load
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
i dont have any, lol pls help me, also, this black screen loading is endless,, damn pls help, im just new and im still reading some guides
oh, i found CDVDnull plugin in plugins folder
Read and understand the guide First. Then come back if you still have questions.
ok, now this thing is working, but my cd in iso and mounted, still ingame it says no data found, or no data.
here is the picture, no data

[Image: 97279804.png]
damn, i was able to do it WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hahaha, i'll post more if i got more errors, now I PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok, i got problems now,, im using tekken 5 iso,,, after the mini game, i have to click start button, when i click it, error comes, the pcsx2 crashes..
(03-24-2010, 02:16 PM)hell911 Wrote: CDVDnull plugin
^
^
^
don't use that plug-in it only runs the bios menu for memory card managing...just use Linu-ISO or CDVDolio
you can find it here
http://pcsx2.net/files/22789

then add them to the plug-ins folder except w32pthreads.dll that suppposed to be in the main pcsx2 folder.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
(03-24-2010, 03:22 PM)hell911 Wrote: ok, i got problems now,, im using tekken 5 iso,,, after the mini game, i have to click start button, when i click it, error comes, the pcsx2 crashes..

Plugins used? What error is it exactly? Screenshot maybe?
[Image: fs.png]
Q9550 @ 3,33GHz Ninja
HD 3850
no, pls take a look at my latest problem, my game is tekken, after the mini game, it says press start button, then the application crashes!!
w8, im gonna use naruto cd for now if this works, then i will post back again