Loading original games
Hi everyone... this is the first time i am using the emulator, i've done all the steps (plugins and bios)... i have a few original PAL games like Tekken and Final Fantasy XII and X-2 but everytime i try to load the games from my dvd drive i keep having this msg on the emulador black screen "Load read blocked"
like a hundred times, after 1 min i see the ps2 screen, where i can do anything(like manage the memory cards and configurations) but it doesn't identify the dvd game...
I hope u guys could give me a help...

Sponsored links

make an iso of your game using imgburn and load it using linuziso plugin.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(03-16-2010, 05:35 PM)jesalvein Wrote: make an iso of your game using imgburn and load it using linuziso plugin.

thanks i was going to try this... i was just waiting for an answer cause i'm not home... just another question: so that mean i'm not going to be able to play it from the original disc?? making an iso will make the "load blocked" to go away?? lol... cause it seems that is an game protection on the dvd
y do write "original". u think we use "pirated"? well..maybe Tongue
this could mean your DVD is scratched. I never met any problem with imgburn & my games.

@sasuke : please don't make unuseful post like your last one or you'll receive a spam warning.
(03-16-2010, 06:01 PM)jesalvein Wrote: this could mean your DVD is scratched. I never met any problem with imgburn & my games.

@sasuke : please don't make unuseful post like your last one or you'll receive a spam warning.

Does it mean we can't run the ORIGINAL (not pirated) ps2 game on pcsx2 ?
SPECS:
i7-2630QM
NVIDIA GT540M
500GB SATA
4GB DDR3
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Acer Aspire 4750G
no.
It means you HAVE TO run the original PS2 game when using pcsx2
A few games doesn´t work until you has made a .iso image.

The reason could be the PS2 Disk, I think that many DVD devices have problems with it.

And: the harddisk drive is much more faster, than a dvd device, so try to create a .iso and you will see, that it woks.

Rgds

Baz