Loading save states
I have a backed up save state I want to load but when I go to System > Load State, the only options are state 0-9 or backup X. The backed up save state I have is not a recent one so I can't load it from there. Isn't there a way I can load it by manually browsing for it?

Sponsored links

save states are version dependent, so let's say you ran the normal Installer and made savestates with that version and went to SVN after it those Savestates won't work on the newer version.
(08-11-2014, 09:26 AM)StriFe79 Wrote: save states are version dependent, so let's say you ran the normal Installer and made savestates with that version and went to SVN after it those Savestates won't work on the newer version.

I am running the same version. I did not uninstall/reinstall. I just wanted to load a backup save state but I notice I can only load the last backup. Can't I just browse for it?
no you can't browse for it, just a small question, not to incline you're stupid or something, but did you absolutely made sure that you placed the savestate file in the same folder as where you found the one you wanted to backup?
Make sure the path is correct,here.
[Image: 2aj9jch.jpg]
Just sayin'.
[Image: ezgif_com_gif_maker_1.gif]
CPU: AMD Athlon64 3800+ @2.4Ghz
GPU: ATI Radeon HD 5450 1GB
RAM: 4GB
That's what I said Zack Tongue
1.The "Backup before save" option must be enabled
2.You can have only one backup.
3.The backup menu in the Load State is only active if the currently active slot have a backup
3.Backups are loaded by selecting the slot of which you created a backup and by pressing Shift+F3 or what I said in 2
(08-11-2014, 02:38 PM)StriFe79 Wrote: That's what I said Zack Tongue

Sorry Strife,i didn't read good enough what you wrote XD
[Image: ezgif_com_gif_maker_1.gif]
CPU: AMD Athlon64 3800+ @2.4Ghz
GPU: ATI Radeon HD 5450 1GB
RAM: 4GB
Make sure it's named correctly if you changed the name?
CPU:
Intel Core2 Duo T5450 (1.666 GHz)
[Image: gzztty.png]
GPU:
Mobile Intel® 965 Express Chipset Family (500 MHz)
GPU-Z Validation
Other:
RAM: DDR2-666 (2 GB)
---
Not a gaming PC, but I'll try to get a better one in the future.