Local Multiplayer - Online
I understand that PCSX2 has online support for games that have ONLINE functionality.

I can't seem to find any way to play local multiplayer games - online though. Any kind of versus game really where you would usually play it one one system together (even split screen), but allow it to be played online.

Games like the following are mainly played for their versus aspect and are fairly boring/incomplete without it:
Tekken 5
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Soul Calibur 2
Soul Calibur 3
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection
King of Fighters: Maximum Impact
etc etc

If its not implemented yet - maybe it could be implemented just in a controller plugin? 
ex. Both players go to the controller plugin settings, type IP address or similar to connect on a certain port, controller plugin syncs up. 
Actually, I guess the two online PCSX2 instances would have to sync up the timing as well. So it would probably need to be done outside of just the controller plugin. 

Hmm, sounds like a good challenge if its not already possible (hopefully someones already figured out a way somehow?)

Sponsored links

someone tried a few years ago.
but this has been dropped.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I tried this few years ago and it kinda worked ok. I am not sure how it works now.

http://streammygame.com/smg/index.php

I am sure there are plenty more similar softwares including Nvidia Co-op but remember all these require a LAN or really good net connection.
I think I saw someone mention Nvidia co-op in another thread but he had issues because PCSX2 goes into borderless windowed instead of fullscreen.
(11-30-2015, 12:55 AM)AlphaKennyWhere Wrote: I think I saw someone mention Nvidia co-op in another thread but he had issues because PCSX2 goes into borderless windowed instead of fullscreen.

That is correct^ I'm hoping the devs will make exclusive fullscreen feature an option in a future release of PCSX2.
(11-29-2015, 06:49 PM)prafull Wrote: I tried this few years ago and it kinda worked ok. I am not sure how it works now.

http://streammygame.com/smg/index.php

I am sure there are plenty more similar softwares including Nvidia Co-op but remember all these require a LAN or really good net connection.

First I've heard of StreamMyGame. Didn't even know it existed. Thanks for the link. I could have been using this while waiting on Nvidia to get their ***** togethetr with their own streaming app :/
I havent signed up for an account at streammygame.com yet, but reading about it - it seems like it allows you to stream games to your system to play, but doesnt necessarily connect people to play a game on your own PC?
(12-01-2015, 10:09 AM)RipNLa Wrote: I havent signed up for an account at streammygame.com yet, but reading about it - it seems like it allows you to stream games to your system to play, but doesnt necessarily connect people to play a game on your own PC?

Hmmm, I dunno I might be interpreting it wrong but that is indeed one of the things it actually allows you to do. Look under "sharing a game".