Logitech Driving GT supported??
Hi.

If yes then I ask how do I connect my wheel steering using PCSX2 emulator?
My PC specs:
CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K
RAM: 2x8GB DDR3@2400MHz
Mboard: ASUS Z97-Pro Gamer
Videocard: eVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti SC+ Laugh
Optical disc: LG BD-RE XL
HDDs: WD 1TB + WD 2TB external-USB
PSU: NOX 1 kW
Monitor: CRT 19" Samsung SyncMaster 957MB

Sponsored links

(01-11-2013, 07:08 PM)nuninho Wrote: Hi.

If yes then I ask how do I connect my wheel steering using PCSX2 emulator?

Although can't answer directly the question, is possible to advance the device is not attached to PCSX2 but to Windows. If it works there then it may appear under the "Device Diagnostics" box at Lilypad plugin config window. Highlight it case it appears and click test device, if you can see the parameters changing when acting on it the chances you can configure it at Pad1 tab is good.

You can try to bind the wheel and pedals to the analog sticks and the buttons as you see fit.
Imagination is where we are truly real
(01-11-2013, 09:14 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: Although can't answer directly the question, is possible to advance the device is not attached to PCSX2 but to Windows. If it works there then it may appear under the "Device Diagnostics" box at Lilypad plugin config window. Highlight it case it appears and click test device, if you can see the parameters changing when acting on it the chances you can configure it at Pad1 tab is good.

You can try to bind the wheel and pedals to the analog sticks and the buttons as you see fit.
I will try to config wheel steering (as PS2 controller)!? But Gran Turismo 3/4 will not detect wheel steering due to not by via USB?
My PC specs:
CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K
RAM: 2x8GB DDR3@2400MHz
Mboard: ASUS Z97-Pro Gamer
Videocard: eVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti SC+ Laugh
Optical disc: LG BD-RE XL
HDDs: WD 1TB + WD 2TB external-USB
PSU: NOX 1 kW
Monitor: CRT 19" Samsung SyncMaster 957MB