Logo Design Winners!
or is it in the SVN already?

Sponsored links

no it's not in the svn^^
but it wouldn't be hard to switch these things yourself^^ just search for BMP files
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
Currently used logo is 384×218, new one is 380×180. Maybe you should stretch it. Two of them are equivalent and located there respectively:
Quote:R:/PCSX2_SVN/pcsx2/pcsxAbout.bmp
R:/PCSX2_SVN/bin/.pixmaps/pcsxAbout.bmp
One for main window, another for about window (Help -> About), I guess. But the order listed may be flipped.

I'll give a shot next time I compile Laugh
durable PC since 2008
CPU : E7200 @ 2.53 GHz 1.04 V / OC 3.7 GHz 1.36 V (390*9.5, 4GB DDR2 780)
GPU : 8600GT (GDDR3, 256 MB) / OC (750 / 900)
BOARD : GA-EP31-DS3L (rev 1.0) broken and bought a second hand one replaced
PSU : 300 W
I want to congratulate the winners. Hell of a nice job Laugh
The beast is shown @ www.x-homepage.nl
great, can't wait for the next release Laugh (or i could change it myself xD)

(08-06-2009, 12:26 PM)pcsx2fan Wrote:
Quote:R:/PCSX2_SVN/pcsx2/pcsxAbout.bmp
R:/PCSX2_SVN/bin/.pixmaps/pcsxAbout.bmp
One for main window, another for about window (Help -> About), I guess. But the order listed may be flipped.
they're both the same Smile, but the that's used is the first one (for both the About dialog box and the main window) Smile, and with that i'm guessing that the team will separate it by adding the main logo and linking it differently Smile Tongue
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
Tongue 
jejejje estoy muy feliz de que eligieran el logo que diseñe, realmente me costo mucho trabajo dar con el diseño final, cada dia se me venian mas ideas que agregar al logo y otras mas por sacar hasta que me decidi y hize este (que fue el ultimo que envie xD) muchas gracias a toda la comunidad de Pcsx2.net espero que a todos les haya gustado Laugh
(08-08-2009, 04:54 AM)Nanxo Wrote: jejejje estoy muy feliz de que eligieran el logo que diseñe, realmente me costo mucho trabajo dar con el diseño final, cada dia se me venian mas ideas que agregar al logo y otras mas por sacar hasta que me decidi y hize este (que fue el ultimo que envie xD) muchas gracias a toda la comunidad de Pcsx2.net espero que a todos les haya gustado Laugh
solo habla en inglés aquí
Logos Preview for next era release.

Main window, substitute with new logo.
[Image: PCSX2_LOGO_IN_FUTURE.png]

About PCSX2, painting brushed in place.
[Image: PCSX2_ABOUT_IN_FUTURE.png]

For those of you who are curious follow the instruction with the tool Resource Hacker:
(08-06-2009, 06:24 PM)vsub Wrote: The logo is at Bitmap=>113=>2057=>right click on it and choose Replace Resource=>Open file with new bitmap=>choose your new logo=>Replace=>File=>Save or Save as but you must add .exe extension if you use Save As

Make sure you convert logos published in PNG format to BMP, before applying changes.
durable PC since 2008
CPU : E7200 @ 2.53 GHz 1.04 V / OC 3.7 GHz 1.36 V (390*9.5, 4GB DDR2 780)
GPU : 8600GT (GDDR3, 256 MB) / OC (750 / 900)
BOARD : GA-EP31-DS3L (rev 1.0) broken and bought a second hand one replaced
PSU : 300 W
Congratulation to the winners. You have well deserved it.

Btw: I apologize in advance but did Tayfun got the permission to use sketch in his logo?
http://ongakujunkie.deviantart.com/art/P...r-48448174
Hmm that doesn't look good...I hope he didn't rip it off without getting permission if indeed that guy was the first to create it.
[Image: newsig.jpg]