Look how to play God of War 2 Without Green Scenario
@kainbr3: Let's do this.. When you have the time post screens of your Pcsx2 settings for GOW2 here, so everyone can do some tests.

Post the Speed hacks screen, Advanced screen, CPU screen and GSdx screen. Also, providing the SVN number from your Pcsx2 and GSdx would be nice. Oh and your sound plugin. I still don't know what sound plugin you are using. Wink

PS:- Enable english language for your Pcsx2 just for posting the settings here, if possible.
[Image: pibjimh9rqzvk1yz5kl.jpg]

Sponsored links

One problem. This game are not 100% playable. In last battle after battle with clones, game make white screen (like this after poseidon rage in PAL version) and this is over. I try many configurations and nothing help.

Attached Files
.zip   Mcd002.zip (Size: 152,1 KB / Downloads: 321)
CPU: Intel C2D E7200@3,6GHz - Karakorum Mobo: ASUS P5K Pro Memory: Corsair XMS2 DHX 1066 MHz@CL5 | GPU: Sapphire Radeon 4830 (710/2200 MHz) 512 MB
This is a GOW1 bug. We are talking about GOW2 performance in SOFTWARE mode right now Smile

Argh, wrong topic xD Too many cards in FF xD
CPU: Intel C2D E7200@3,6GHz - Karakorum Mobo: ASUS P5K Pro Memory: Corsair XMS2 DHX 1066 MHz@CL5 | GPU: Sapphire Radeon 4830 (710/2200 MHz) 512 MB
(02-27-2009, 06:26 PM)Gentleman Wrote: @kainbr3: Let's do this.. When you have the time post screens of your Pcsx2 settings for GOW2 here, so everyone can do some tests.

Post the Speed hacks screen, Advanced screen, CPU screen and GSdx screen. Also, providing the SVN number from your Pcsx2 and GSdx would be nice. Oh and your sound plugin. I still don't know what sound plugin you are using. Wink

PS:- Enable english language for your Pcsx2 just for posting the settings here, if possible.

Allright. I'm in the work now, but when I get home, i'll post my configurations.

PS: I'm using a rev custom by maetel,and this have is like Extremum Hack, but in pt-br and with the credits for pcsx2 team.
Gamer Notebook Gateway P-6831 FX - Core 2 Extreme X9000 3.6GHz - 3GB DDR2800 - VGA 8800M GTS 512MB GDDR3 - HD 250GB SataII 7200RPM - Sound 7.1 LCD 17.1" - Cam 1.3Mpx - HDMI/USB/e-Sata/Fire-Wire Ports - DVD+-RW
(02-27-2009, 07:04 PM)kainbr3 Wrote: Allright. I'm in the work now, but when I get home, i'll post my configurations.

PS: I'm using a rev custom by maetel,and this have is like Extremum Hack, but in pt-br and with the credits for pcsx2 team.

Any 'hacking' of the code which people distribute binaries of with no modified SOURCE code is illegal. Talk about builds which break the GPL license of PCSX2 will NOT be tolerated here and you will find yourself warned.
Giving credits does not satisfy that condition.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(02-27-2009, 08:42 PM)Bositman Wrote:
(02-27-2009, 07:04 PM)kainbr3 Wrote: Allright. I'm in the work now, but when I get home, i'll post my configurations.

Any 'hacking' of the code which people distribute binaries of with no modified SOURCE code is illegal. Talk about builds which break the GPL license of PCSX2 will NOT be tolerated here and you will find yourself warned.
Giving credits does not satisfy that condition.

Allright, Gentleman only asked me what REV of pcsx2 i'm using to get this FPS, and i only reply to him. nothing more. My topic is about to play GOW2 without Green Scenario, and i'm not talking about any hack or post binaries here.
Gamer Notebook Gateway P-6831 FX - Core 2 Extreme X9000 3.6GHz - 3GB DDR2800 - VGA 8800M GTS 512MB GDDR3 - HD 250GB SataII 7200RPM - Sound 7.1 LCD 17.1" - Cam 1.3Mpx - HDMI/USB/e-Sata/Fire-Wire Ports - DVD+-RW
Hi to everyone.
Look, at the moment there's no way to get a decent framerate with software renderer (unless you have a 6+g processor Wink). Yes you can play it that way and it surely it looks nice, but it's way to slow to have some fun (at least for me). So let's wait until there's some progress with the GSDX Plugin (or maybe ZeroGS) and in the meantime be happy with what we have right now and say thank you to the developers for their hard work and for share with us this great emulator.
Bah, don't worry. i'm sure Gabest will figure a way to fix green screen 'n stuff. Laugh Cheers !

(03-01-2009, 06:17 AM)sky25 Wrote: Hi to everyone.
Look, at the moment there's no way to get a decent framerate with software renderer (unless you have a 6+g processor Wink). Yes you can play it that way and it surely it looks nice, but it's way to slow to have some fun (at least for me). So let's wait until there's some progress with the GSDX Plugin (or maybe ZeroGS) and in the meantime be happy with what we have right now and say thank you to the developers for their hard work and for share with us this great emulator.

I don't even think 6Ghz would do it. I'm getting a max of 18FPS at 4.5Ghz with the latest SVN. It does play smooth though with the green screen Tongue.
Intel C2D E8400 4.5Ghz|EVGA nForce 680i|BFG Tech 8800GTX 675Mhz\2160Mhz|4GB Team Group PC2-9600 1200Mhz|Creative X-Fi|Vista 64 Bit