Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a good PC case
I am currently having a hard time finding a case that fits my taste for my new PC.
I currently have an antec ninehundred two on the list but despite the fact that it cools great, I think it's hideous.

Good cooling is a must since it will have to house 2x gtx480.
I personally like the look of nzxt's but they are out of the question due to low quality build materials.

Please recommend me a case that cools equally well but isn't as ugly as an antec ninehundred two.

The budget has a max of €400 (~500 dollar).
[Image: 1454055.png]

Sponsored links

u dont need to pay an amount like that for a case lol. take a look at that one: http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/Product.as...=1408#Tab0
its the case i want always to buy Tongue dont forget to watch the video of it u will find it interesting also if u combine it with those high cfm fans http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/Product.as...=1729#Tab1 (cause it misses some) or others equal to these u will have no problem cooling anything in there.
http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/Product.as...=1483#Tab0 this is also something cool if u want to get even more air in and put more hdd's or cool them better
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
I like the look of the thermaltake vh6000bws but looking at reviews, it doesn't cool super great. Slightly above avarage at best. in most cases a 3.5/5 or slightly better but good on most other aspects tho.
(05-14-2010, 12:56 PM)ChronicNL Wrote: I like the look of the thermaltake vh6000bws but looking at reviews, it doesn't cool super great. Slightly above avarage at best. in most cases a 3.5/50 or slightly better but good on most other aspects tho.

thought it would do the job with all those extra fans u can put! well i tried, i hope u find something good Smile
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
I appreciate the help tho.
It's very frustrating to end at antec ninehundred two after every search.
oh i just saw the case u wanna buy its a mid-tower one. full tower cases (or super tower ones like the one i posted) have better airflow cause of the big space. and also will be able to fit those 2 monsters u want to put in there! well i would suggest looking more into full tower cases before buying cause extra space always help in everything in a case (be it air flow or be it upgrading staff) Tongue good luck!
I have also been doing that but all i found still perform less.
With the budget being 4x the price, it's still hard to find something i like.
Big case you like + water cooling. Best looks and performance, still under your budget (which is more or less impossible to exceed Tongue)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I am not going for watercooling. i'm a bit paranoid about that.
Also I am not going to overclock the gpu's so air will be fine.
Oh well.. even with no OC 2x gtx480 will produce HUGE amounts of heat. So for having these running nice and cool you will need top end air cooling, which is NOT going to look or sound nice Tongue As far as I know since you have money to spend, a good water cooling can guarantee that there will be no leaks or that even if there will be a leak, it will make no damage to your system
[Image: newsig.jpg]