Looking for the best looking graphical settings
Hello!

I recently downloaded PCSX2 for the first time, and MAN, it's one cool program! Reliving parts of my childhood playing PS2 on my computer.

Unfortunately, I'm very unfamiliar with the program. 

What are the absolute best settings I can apply to get the best quality? I don't think lag would be an issue, here are my PC specs:

CPU- Intel i5 4690K @ 4.6 GHz
GPU- EVGA GTX 980 Ti SC+
RAM- Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400MHz 16GB
Mobo- ASUS Z97-A

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored links

which game?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
I mostly play the SSX and Ratchet and Clank series.
Personally above 3x scaling on any game,I start to barely see a difference on my 24inch monitor(1920x1080)...sometimes I also use FXAA
Having a powerful pc doesn't mean you have to max out everything since in most of the cases,the difference is not worth the huge extra effort the cpu\gpu has to do
(03-06-2016, 08:34 PM)newtorfer Wrote: I mostly play the SSX and Ratchet and Clank series.

Unfortunately with R&C you won't be able to run a higher resolution than what the ps2 does, you'll have to enable software rendering mode to avoid garbage textures. You can enable FXAA to clean up the image a bit though.
Okay, and for SSX 3, for example? Also, should I use DX11?
No, use OpenGL. That is the most accurate option ATM, and Nvidia users don't have to deal with AMDs inefficient driver.
I thought AMD was OpenGL??
(03-09-2016, 03:12 AM)newtorfer Wrote: I thought AMD was OpenGL??
No. AMD made Mantle. I happily use OpenGL with an AMD GPU though, it's not an issue with every game.
No More Options.
Just High Res And Texture Filtering.