Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks like I have eye problem
I have spent more than 40 hours playing Final Fantasy XII. I did not understand the story much to be honest. My vocabulary is no good for historical subject. I didn't care much about characters' dialogs, either. The problem is after reading 'bout Larsa on Final Fantasy Wikia this morning, I learned that she is actually... a boy. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........

Having played more than half of the game, I always thought that he was a 22 - 23 year old girl, with hoarse voice, looked cute but short. Now I learn the fact that he is a 12 year old boy and that's why he's short.

[Image: be021371.jpg]

I tried looking at him again and again only to find a cute girl. I think I need to visit the ophthalmologist. Wacko

Do you guys think it is my eyes that's the problem? Or it is because of the bad character designer Akihiko Yoshida?
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400 | nVidia GeForce GTX 750 | 4 GiB DDR3 @ 533 Mhz | MSI G41M-P28 | Cooler Master RS-390-PMSR-A3 | Xigmatek TYR SD962 | LG Flatron W1943SE | HP KB-0316 | MotoSpeed F60

Sponsored links

nah you just turning gay, you just realised that all boys actually look like girls.

didnt you know that all final fantasy characters main protagonists are looking like girls to begin with? D:
they are all sissy's xD
------------------------
------------------------
trolling mode: ACTIVE!
His hair style, face, earings, and outfit... nothing belongs to a boy. Larsa is a girl name, too. I was shocked when I knew he was a boy. I still can't believe this.
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400 | nVidia GeForce GTX 750 | 4 GiB DDR3 @ 533 Mhz | MSI G41M-P28 | Cooler Master RS-390-PMSR-A3 | Xigmatek TYR SD962 | LG Flatron W1943SE | HP KB-0316 | MotoSpeed F60
I know Larsa was a boy the moment I've seen him. Check your eyes a little Tongue
I think so. Sad
(09-08-2012, 01:09 PM)Livy Wrote: His hair style, face, earings, and outfit... nothing is belong to a boy. Larsa is a girl name, too. I was shocked when I knew he was a boy. I still can't believe this.

well you know how square-enix is, always girly boys, same with anime sometime i even cant see if it is a loli or a boy xD
------------------------
------------------------
trolling mode: ACTIVE!
I'd think this qualifies as a "trap", though I'm not sure if he dresses as a woman.
Lamont was a better name.

The only guys that don't look like girls in that game are Balthier, Basch, Vayne, Cid and Reddas.
Acer Aspire V3-571
CPU: Intel i5-3210M @ 3.1GHz (overclocked)
GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4000 (up to 1760MB)
RAM: 6 GB DDR3

Playing: FFX-2
(09-08-2012, 01:09 PM)Livy Wrote: Larsa is a girl name, too.
Why ? I've never seen that name used for any girl anywhere.
While an "a" suffix is considered a female suffix in some languages and cultures, that is by no means universal.

In Sweden "Larsa" is a common affectionate form of the male name "Lars", and some other male names end in an "a" even in their proper forms.
(eg: Gösta, Loa, Ola, etc.)

The idea that a final "a" denotes a female name is probably most common among people whose native language has been strongly influenced by Latin (or some related language) for a significant part of their history, as is certainly true for English but not so much for Swedish.

Best regards: dlanor
haha. yeah. a visual "trap" messing with your head. i got a problem like that too when first seen kof video footage. the thing with the red clothes. could be both. but ash names a boy like ash-ton tho head upwards styled more like a girl sort of ash-ley. some jap's really like to paint uni- or transgender- stuff. Laugh