[Loss layer] Lets Make a J-League Pro Soccer Club [NTSC-J]
(07-16-2014, 09:02 PM)willkuer Wrote: anything in the log-file written?

What about skipdraw 0-10? The magic happens normally for lower numbers.
What about those alpha hacks and whatever can be found there?

FOR skipdraw 0-10 and alpha hacks settings,don't work and can't find any different.
Is it can use some hotkey just like F9 ?
It‘s too tedious make the settings 0-100……

Sponsored links

(07-16-2014, 10:36 AM)refraction Wrote: You could use Linuziso pluggin and make me a block dump up to the point where the error occurs (playing from the start) that should be enough. Just dont forget to 7zip it Smile

I`m noob about pcsx2 linuziso pluggin,can u teach me how to use it make a block dump?
I open the linuziso pluggin it's like a ISO compression tools.Blush
Thanks a million
you select your iso at the top in the linuziso config, then tick the box that says "Enable Blockdump" or similar. Then just run the game as if you were starting it normally, up to the point the bug occurs (if there are videos, play at least 5 seconds of the video to give me time to skip) then press escape, then exit the emulator through the menu, you will have a file in your PCSX2 folder called "your iso name.dump", 7zip that file and upload it somewhere.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Is it this game?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Let%27s_Ma...occer_Team!
From the images of #1, the text of the game contains a couple of languages.

I don't know about the game. Is the game applied any language patch? If so, there might be a possibility of a side effect by the patch.
(07-17-2014, 11:13 AM)rama Wrote: Is it this game?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Let%27s_Ma...occer_Team!

The Jap name is J.LEAGUE プロサッカークラブをつくろう!'04 .
It’s the Japanese version of the game.
I find EN name J-League Pro Soccer Club o Tsukurou! '04 or Lets Make a J-League Pro Soccer Club'04.
But can't find details page in wiki.
I upload some pic u can see that for more info.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-17-2014, 02:10 PM)tadatada Wrote: From the images of #1, the text of the game contains a couple of languages.

I don't know about the game. Is the game applied any language patch? If so, there might be a possibility of a side effect by the patch.

From the images of #1, can see the player eyes is miss layer……
The game had released Jap version probably……
It's just like “Football Manager”……
I hope coder can give the patch in pcsx2 plugin or HW hack settings……
(07-17-2014, 10:38 AM)refraction Wrote: you select your iso at the top in the linuziso config, then tick the box that says "Enable Blockdump" or similar. Then just run the game as if you were starting it normally, up to the point the bug occurs (if there are videos, play at least 5 seconds of the video to give me time to skip) then press escape, then exit the emulator through the menu, you will have a file in your PCSX2 folder called "your iso name.dump", 7zip that file and upload it somewhere.

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1i364TFJ
to downloads a blockdump
It's show the white eyes and others miss layer problems……

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks, ill grab that later.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(07-18-2014, 04:57 PM)refraction Wrote: Thanks, ill grab that later.

Thanks, and may people ill move to tears.Excl