Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost My Gaming MOJO "LOL"
Tongue 
Happy I have not touched any of my consoles or played any games in the past two weeks it all started after finally finding All ten Season DVD copies of my favorite TV show Stargate SG-1 + the two movies [It took me 5years to find it here locally I know its easy to get online but I just don't have the means to buy it online]I have done nothing but watch it for the Past two weeks at home or at work so after finishing it all today I feel kinda sad that there are no more and every time I try to play a game I just get bored and want to watch more so bought my self a Copy of Stargate Atlantis and is watching it right now so any this happen to you too.

I hope that I could get back into gear cuz I still need to finish Arc rise Fantasia on my WII cuz its the last game I was playing before getting a Copy of SG-1 I even got myself two new game's for my 360 [Bayoneta and Dante's inferno] but just do not have the will to play em yet
My New PC
[Image: 1714419.png]
[Image: stargate_sg_1_stamp_by_OmegaDreamSeeker11.jpg]

Sponsored links

Dont worry - your not alone ;p i was a solid gamer right through my childhood and teens then when i was about 20 i just got bored! couldn't be bothered with games at all... from then on I've always had times where i play non-stop and times when i don't although tbh i moved over from consoles to pc gaming a few years ago and never went back .. except the odd times when i dust off my old disks for a quick game of something on this emulator xD so don't worry - the gaming fire WILL return! happens to us all ;p

on a side note - love SG1! haven't seen any Atlantis so let me know how it goes xD
Atlantis > SG-1
Laugh

But ehr yeah, it's not uncommon to go thru times when you don't wanna touch video games, I go from Anime to US/UK TV shows to videogames and back again and etc Tongue2 (I also gave up on the new gen of consoles tho, last ones for me are PS2 and GC).
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(04-07-2011, 10:04 AM)Grissy Wrote: on a side note - love SG1! haven't seen any Atlantis so let me know how it goes xD
Not sure about what I think about atlantis yet I am only at ep7 about now and shomehow I am not that much enjoying it as much as I enjoyed Sg-1 Probably miss Richard Dean Anderson too much and loved his antics and I especially miss Tea'lc
My New PC
Guild Wars 2 will get your mojo back.
(04-07-2011, 01:17 PM)tuanming Wrote: Guild Wars 2 will get your mojo back.
Sad nope it will not the one thing I hate to play the most is Never ending MMO's and yes I have heard of the game before and seen it did not like it at all Sorry
My New PC
Don't hear, you must see it for yourself. GW2 is many times better from all aspects than the first Guild Wars. Once it's release all the WoW fans gonna switch over, I guarantee it! Tongue
I wanted to Strangle the guy that made World of Warcraft I hated the dam thing it was crappy GFX was BullSh*t and I did not have fun at all and aslong as its never ending I would never play it one of the reason I like playing Games is so I could have the feeling of accomplishment it gives me when ever I finish one something a game that never ends would never be able to give me
My New PC
(04-07-2011, 04:14 PM)anito9999 Wrote: I wanted to Strangle the guy that made World of Warcraft

LOL after several years of wow addiction i'm afraid i'd have to join you in the strangling!! horrible addictive game xD i'll never touch another MMO!
League of legends baby nuff said, and i also do the same thing, i go from reading manga all day to not touching it for weeks, or anime all the time to not doing it, or games all the time then not touching it for weeks. i guess we just get bored easily with somethings as adults. as a kid man you couldnt get me off games or the tv, now its hard to keep me interested.
CPU: AMD Phenom™ II X6 1090T @ 3.2 - 3.6(turbo)
RAM: 6gb ddr3 1333
GPU: ati hd 5770 1gb gddr5