Low FPS
I don't know why my Thread was closed!
I own the PS2 but it's in the Basement, I gave it to my sister to play
Singstar!
Can you help me now?

Sponsored links

Read the rules. You're definitely gonna get warned this way by continuing making topics.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
(10-22-2014, 11:04 PM)xRyudo Wrote: Read the rules. You're definitely gonna get warned this way by continuing making topics.

If he owns the PS2 then it's fine and his thread should be re-opened. However he is conflicting what he said earlier about not having one, but i guess it can be accepted since he was not specific as in HOW he doesn't have it.
alright I read it...maybe you missunderstood! sorry!
I own the PS2 and the original Game CD!
So can anybody help me for any settings in PCXS2 to play with normal fps?
You won't get full speed on that. The best you can do is mess with speedhacks, but you won't achieve near full speed no matter what you do.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
whats the problem? I mean specific?
i3 is too bad or my GPU?
Both. NFS:UG 2 is literally one of the heaviest games you could have picked.
alright so I guess NFS: Most Wanted is also to heavy?
How about NBA Street Vol. 2?
(10-22-2014, 11:15 PM)flixkoi Wrote: alright so I guess NFS: Most Wanted is also to heavy?
How about NBA Street Vol. 2?

The easiest way to know would be to try them yourself and see how well each game runs on your rig. Won't take more than 2 minutes for each one. Let us know the results.
A lot of games are going to run slow with that CPU. It's not even the GPU that's the issue. It's a bit unfortunate that you can't OC it by much either (if at all) since it's a laptop.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)