Low FPS...
Ok... try using only the GSdx r1406 maybe it'll be better for you.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64

Sponsored links

(09-01-2009, 08:58 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Ok... try using only the GSdx r1406 maybe it'll be better for you.

Instead of GSDX 1406, i have installed GSDX 1553 from here http://pcsx2.dyndns.org/index.php?n=GSdx
The FPS improved about 6 fps... Still not playable...
Is my pc specs just not good enough for PCSX2 ??
Quite frankly, your specs are pretty close to mine. (I'm using an E7300 2.66 ghz no OC, Gainward 6800 GS 512 sonic, 2gb ram). Granted, my rig does not run GTA:VCS at perfect speed all the time, but I think it is still good nonetheless (38-60 fps). That's why I do not understand why you are getting 14 fps at cutscenes.
Ok then... What configuration do u run with ur PXCS2... Maybe by following ur exact PXCS2 configuration, it may work fine...
BTW, I have games like RaceDriver Grid, Call of Duty 4, GTA 4 all are at maximum graphic settings... And it runs very fine... Im sure there is a way to fix this...
GSDX :

Native Resolution
Logarithmic Z on
Alpha on
8 bit textures on

CPU

microVU off (both of them)
All options on right side set to default w/c is 0
multi-gs mode on

Speedhacks

EE sync hack default
EE misc hacks are all checked
VU Hacks default

Advanced

Everything is set to default except for clamp mode (VU rec) is set to none

No cpu-hogging processes running in the background like flash-enabled web pages yada yada.
I followed exactly ur configuration, as soon as the loading starts, the pxcs just hang... haha... I give up man, no matter what i do it still doesnt work well...
(09-01-2009, 03:36 PM)kelvemcquay Wrote: BTW, I have games like RaceDriver Grid, Call of Duty 4, GTA 4 all are at maximum graphic settings... And it runs very fine... Im sure there is a way to fix this...

So what ? What the hell does that have to do with running a software ps2 emulator ?
Do you know anything of the complexities in running a PS2 emulator in software, on hardware thats completely different to the hardware you are emulating ?
Intel E7500 @ 4.00ghz 400 fsb / Asus P5QL Pro / 4Gb Kingston RAM / PNY nvidia 9800GT 512Mb / Creative X-Fi Music 24 / Vista 64 SP2/
Dude... I dont know the complexities... Like i said, im new to this PXCS2 thing... Why are u rude??
(09-01-2009, 04:08 PM)kelvemcquay Wrote: Dude... I dont know the complexities... Like i said, im new to this PXCS2 thing... Why are u rude??

You should, it's in the FAQ which you are supposed to read before asking questions.
[Image: newsig.jpg]