Low FPS Dot Hack GU Vol 1
Hi, when i play Dot hack GU with DirectX 9 FPS jump form 30 to 70 but throug all the game the FPS keep really low like 30-40. I also tried with Direct X10 but the graphics just crashed.

CPU: Intel core i3 550 3.2 GHz
RAM: 4 GB
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit
Intel HD Graphics

I had no problem with the frist one like Dot hack INFECTION and the others

Sponsored links

(02-12-2013, 11:43 PM)Reiko Sekaiwo Wrote: Hi, when i play Dot hack GU with DirectX 9 FPS jump form 30 to 70 but throug all the game the FPS keep really low like 30-40. I also tried with Direct X10 but the graphics just crashed.

CPU: Intel core i3 550 3.2 GHz
RAM: 4 GB
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit
Intel HD Graphics

I had no problem with the frist one like Dot hack INFECTION and the others

hi there, i happen to play dot hack gu vol 1 as well. and i have the same graphics card as you (intel hd graphics).
have you tried to update your graphics card? cause it will improve the game performance a bit..

and here another advice, when first i played .Hack//G.U Vol 1 i have it running 30-40 fps but now i am played it 60 fps.
i used the frame skipping feature to get 60fps

here i attach the frame skipping setting picture below

and use the software mode of gsdx..
it works almost fine for me.
Get a real videocard, don't bother using the Intel HD graphics (IGP) since that card is just way too slow for PCSX2 Smile Ofcourse some PS2 games might run on that card, but you won't be able to get full fps with it.
(02-13-2013, 12:44 AM)StriFe79 Wrote: Get a real videocard, don't bother using the Intel HD graphics (IGP) since that card is just way too slow for PCSX2 Smile Ofcourse some PS2 games might run on that card, but you won't be able to get full fps with it.

you're absolutely right, its hard to get a 60 fps when using intel hd graphics card.. but still, some people might prefer to use that videocard.
nobody would PREFER Kinishi heh, if they would, then they should just drop computers Tongue Although some people don't have the money to buy a new card, so I can understand that, but really sorry, that Integrated videocard is really slow for what 90 or 95% of the games through PCSX2.
you got it right again Strife, the only reason i still using this video card is because i don't have enough money Biggrin.
still saving some money till nowTongue
Thanks everyone. StriFe i can't change my Video Card because my PC and Monitor are the same it's a Acer Touch (Expansive and really usless)
Kinishi with your Frame Skipping i finnaly reach 60 FPS thank you very much :3 just Sometimes the game freeze (GS UI EE 0%)
Hmm EE is the Emulated CPU of the PS2, the GS is the Emulated GPU of the PS2, But that it sometimes goes to 0% that is weird, perhaps one of the devs/mods can help you with this issue, on a sidenote Reiko, I don't meant it in a bad way Smile
Found The problem .... My pc crashed and now IS dead! So it was just that Sad btw Thanks to all