Low FPS in FFX
Hey, I'm a first time ps2 emulator, I didn't change any of the settings in the setup except getting the bios and setting up my controller. I've been playing Final Fantasy X, Getting 15-35fps in fights, and 20-40fps walking around, 50fps in movies. Speedhacks do nothing to it and just makes it more worse. Help me specs as followed;

Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 230M
Ram: 4096mb
Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo CPU P7450 @ 2.13GHz (2CPUs), ~2.1GHz
System Model: Satellite A500.

I can run most good games on high graphics (Like crysis and portal 2) with 50+ fps, whats wrong here?

Sponsored links

Help?
Sometimes it goes 60fps, which is undesirable because it makes the sound faster than it should, i want a constant 50fps.
*you cannot compare an pcsx2(emulator)to an pc games(mainstream)
*2.1 Ghz is still not strong enough for pcsx2 don't expect that much otherwise get another laptop minimun of i?-2670QM or play on the ps2 instead
*speedhacks making worst???....use only [Recommended]speedhacks if i will you,set clamp mode to none,set power plan to "High performance",disable any Schedule task e.g.Auto-Defrag,Auto-Virus-Scan.

Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
100FPS in menus, too high!
Press F4.;]
Quote:*2.1 Ghz is still not strong enough for pcsx2 don't expect that much otherwise get another laptop minimun of i?-2670QM or play on the ps2 instead
My girlfriend has a an Aspire with Core 2 Duo @ 2.2 Ghz (don't remember exactly the model) and it runs FFX at full speed most of the time.