Low FPS rate in my system
my system configurations are i5 2nd gen, nvidia gt 540m, integrated intel graphic card, 4gb ram...

i installed pcsx2 2 days ago and i was urban region playing bt it was running very slow on rate of 30-40 fps....

can pcsx2 members tell me any configurations or settings to increase the speed of game...

i am also posting the screenshot of my pcsx2

[Image: sc8g7c.png]
Nvidia Gt 540m 2 gb
DDR3 ram 4gb
core i5
windows 7 32 bitCool

Sponsored links

That CPU is weak for PCSX2. It might be an i5, but it's a laptop i5. You can run some easier to emulate games, but not really demanding ones. Make sure your power plan is set to high performance.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
bt this game was working fine on my older lapi with ati radeon 4570 and with same cpu....
Nvidia Gt 540m 2 gb
DDR3 ram 4gb
core i5
windows 7 32 bitCool
(10-03-2014, 04:49 AM)darktruth Wrote: bt this game was working fine on my older lapi with ati radeon 4570 and with same cpu....

As already pointed, make sure Windows is running a performance power plan and then make sure GSDX is using your discrete video card instead the onboard.
Imagination is where we are truly real
well you are lucky since u could pull 30-40 fps in that weak processor, and if you wanna increase more try speed hacks and lower the internal resolution and if the non-smoothness play doesnt bother you then try frame skip
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
I would say that cpu is not the strongest but by far not the weakest we have seen here...
I would guess you can play some games full speed but I don't know that game.

Do you use recommended speedhacks?
As already said check performance settings and plug the cable.

What are EE% and GS% readings during emulation?
and why has no one posted the important question..?

Which game/games?
He/She actually wrote urban region... Probably he/she meant Urban Reign
speedhacks and lower resolution wrkd 4 me thankx 4 the hlp
Nvidia Gt 540m 2 gb
DDR3 ram 4gb
core i5
windows 7 32 bitCool
(10-07-2014, 09:16 AM)darktruth Wrote: speedhacks and lower resolution wrkd 4 me thankx 4 the hlp

well, did u change it to native resolution. then, what resolution were you there before getting 30-40 fps on anyway.... i thought you were at native resolution from the start
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction