Low FPS speed
I've been getting some low FPS's when using the emulator. I've tried the speedhacks and various tweaks, but I still can't get a constant 60 FPS. Here's my specs:

ASUS G73JH-RBBX05
Intel Core i7 Q720 @ 1.60 GHz. Turbo boost up to 2.6 GHz
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5870
6 GB RAM
64 bit

I think it may be the low CPU speed that's causing it. However, for such a high end machine, I didn't think it would matter. Thanks for any help!

Sponsored links

What game? What PCSX2 settings? What plugin settings? What do the EE/GS% numbers in the game window say when you get slowdowns?

Unfortunately, as you said your CPU may just not be up to the task for a lot of games out there.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
I tried Final Fantasy XII and Ico, and they both had lower FPS's. Here's a screen cap of some useful information. http://i.imgur.com/Pi7QH.jpg The FPS will dip down to the 40-50 range at the worst. Video plugin is use Direct3D11 Hardware, and the Resolution is Native. No Interlacing. Speedhacks are enabled, and both sliders are at 0. Other than that, I left everything on the default settings.
Looks like you are indeed CPU bottlenecked. Also simply enabling hacks and keeping the sliders to 0 doesn't do anything, they are still off Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]