Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Low FPS when running actual gameplay
I'm not 100% sure but whenever I get past the movie sequences my FPS drops to horribly slow speeds, we're talking 10-20 FPS
I know my hardware isn't bad
Video: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT 1024 GDDR3
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ (Not over clocked though I can if need be)
Memory: 4GB DDR2

If you need details on the specific game let me know. But either way I just don't see why it would drop that low. I've tried everything, even disabling my secondary monitor and putting display into basic mode
I am running Windows 7 32-bit (Would upgrading to 64-bit help??)
If you need my configuration let me know but honestly I've tried almost all of them Unsure

Sponsored links

yes, we need the game you're trying to run and your plugins config.
some screenshots of the problem would help too & the console log
CPU : I7 2600K Oc'ed @ 4.2Ghz
Mobo : Intel P67 southbridge
GPU : NVIDIA Geforce GTX 750 Ti
RAM : 6 Go
(06-23-2010, 08:08 PM)jesalvein Wrote: yes, we need the game you're trying to run and your plugins config.
some screenshots of the problem would help too & the console log

Okay I will get that when I get home. I did try a couple more things last night and was able to get a couple games to playable condition but to do this I had to overclock my CPU, enable almost all speedhacks, and do some reconfigs on the video plugin. What's the difference between run iso (full) compared to (fast)? While I was able to get the game working the initial game tried still experiences lag. EE was damn near maxed out while GS was running very low. I figured I'd just give you an update prior to me uploading my configs and details as I'm at work and don't have access to the emulator currently.
(06-24-2010, 06:31 PM)Jeymz Wrote: What's the difference between run iso (full) compared to (fast)

"Full " means shows bios and then loads the game and "Fast" skips bios screen and goes to the game
I'm inactive on this, dedicating most of my time to osu!
AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ = 2.0GHz stock

Yeah, I'd recommend overclocking.