Low computer configuration
(07-01-2013, 06:08 AM)Saiki Wrote: Saiki's old rig was 2.2GHz

I just wanted you to come along and correct me. ;P

Sponsored links

(07-01-2013, 09:21 AM)Rezard Wrote: I just wanted you to come along and correct me. ;P

just cause you knew I would Tongue
Sorry for the late post but,comparing those specs in post 1 with these:

CPU:INTEL i3-2348 (2.3GHZ)

VGA:NVIDIA GT620M-1GB

RAM:4GB DDR3

HDD:500GB

Do i notice major FPS improvements? but this time could i get like a good stable quality with decent playable speed?

Thank you.

I understand it is not the best thing,but i know its better than the old one,its the only thing i can afford today.
definitely go with it it may increase your performance up to 70-100% Smile
(07-02-2013, 12:30 AM)The Old Refuge Wrote: definitely go with it it may increase your performance up to 70-100% Smile

Thats great! glad to know i can make PCSX2 work in something i can actually afford lol.

And will i have like a decent 720p quality when playing? but still maintaint a playable speed? just wondering and i'm asking if i could get something not too HD but similar to it,i don't want those crappy PS2 graphics lol.
(07-02-2013, 02:34 AM)swifty Wrote: Thats great! glad to know i can make PCSX2 work in something i can actually afford lol.

And will i have like a decent 720p quality when playing? but still maintaint a playable speed? just wondering and i'm asking if i could get something not too HD but similar to it,i don't want those crappy PS2 graphics lol.

well it's a game based situation i cannot guarantee yet that laptop is much better than yours ...
Go with a little better GPU to realistically chance avoiding native res.
Even native can be a lot for a 64-bit GPU.

Definitely waaaaaaay better.
Mostly for the sake of being more modern,
but it is still on the low-end side of what's available today.

You would probably be better off with one of Intel's newer HD graphics units.
Seriously-- a 64-bit bus width on dedicated cards is a joke nowadays.
(07-02-2013, 03:27 AM)Rezard Wrote: Go with a little better GPU to realistically chance avoiding native res.
Even native can be a lot for a 64-bit GPU.

Definitely waaaaaaay better.
Mostly for the sake of being more modern,
but it is still on the low-end side of what's available today.

You would probably be better off with one of Intel's newer HD graphics units.
Seriously-- a 64-bit bus width on dedicated cards is a joke nowadays.

I don't know if its wise to choose Intel's card over Nvidia's,i mean they're really bad and i've tried the latest card on PCSX2 and it sucked like really so i won't be doing that.

I just want to play in a good 720p quality and get a playable speed.
(07-02-2013, 03:35 AM)swifty Wrote: I don't know if its wise to choose Intel's card over Nvidia's,i mean they're really bad and i've tried the latest card on PCSX2 and it sucked like really so i won't be doing that.

I just want to play in a good 720p quality and get a playable speed.

well then pay an extra ~70$ and get a better dedicated ones Smile
(07-02-2013, 03:38 AM)The Old Refuge Wrote: well then pay an extra ~70$ and get a better dedicated ones Smile

Okay so i'm confused now,can you tell me what is the newest rig i showed you capable of performing? let's say i want to play Here Comes The pain,what can i expect with that rig? (just to get a clear view)