Low fps on most of the games :/
(08-29-2011, 10:12 AM)Farzeer Wrote: Disabled VY cycling and put on high performance:

[Image: PsLXi.jpg]

:/

ok find out which ONE of the recomanded speed hack is causing this and disable it Smile

and enable VU cycling once more Smile

and can you take a pic showing GSDX configuration

Sponsored links

[Image: 450cu.png]

Disabled all speedhacks, still glitches. Is it possible that it's the ISO file i made from the original disc that causes the glitches?

[Image: adDLn.jpg]
(08-29-2011, 10:24 AM)Farzeer Wrote: [Image: 450cu.png]

Disabled all speedhacks, still glitches. Is it possible that it's the ISO file i made from the original disc that causes the glitches?

[Image: adDLn.jpg]

no it can't happen because of a made ISO

are you having this glitch recently ( you changed something it appeared ) or you have saw the glitch since the moment you run it
It has been there since i run the game for the first time if I remember correctly.
I think you should try with a software renderer.

BTW - Have you overclocked yet? It is a much cleaner way of gaining speed, without the potential side-effects that Speedhacks can have.
(08-29-2011, 10:52 AM)Rezard Wrote: I think you should try with a software renderer.

BTW - Have you overclocked yet? It is a much cleaner way of gaining speed, without the potential side-effects that Speedhacks can have.

I'll try software renderer.

No, i haven't overclocked yet, but i don't think it's needed since my processor is already much better than most of my friends who has played ratchet and clank, for an example, at reasonable fps.
its probably turbo intefering.