M&K
Hi im very new and struggling to work all this out i have played afew games with PCSX2 nightly fine so far with a controller and am now starting another game that i would like to play with on k&m. I have spent awhile looking at tutorials and other forms but they are either to vague like using the wx version or are about the other version not the nightly one, if anyone can explain in simple terms how to use a k&m preferably for the av version (although i have dl both the other 2) as thats where all my saves and settings are it would be much appericated.

Sponsored links

depends on what you're tying to achieve.
if you're trying to use keyboard and mouse to emulate pad, or if you're trying to emulate PS2's Keyboard and mouse
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(01-21-2023, 11:25 AM)jesalvein Wrote: depends on what you're tying to achieve.
if you're trying to use keyboard and mouse to emulate pad, or if you're trying to emulate PS2's Keyboard and mouse

the latter i think, this game was k&m compatible
If using latest nightly build, you'll have to set 1 usb device as moise and the other as keyboard.
Then map them and it should be fine
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I click on the HID mouse and get all the normal stuff to map but when i set the other one as HID keyboard nothing comes up and i cant click on the bindings, settings or auto mapping the clear works but ofc it dont do anything