MBP Config Questions
Hi! So I've been browsing the site for a few months now, but I've recently upgraded some of my hardware on my MBP and wanna make use of it so I thought I'd sign up for some expert advice. Biggrin

Specs:
Lion 10.7.3
Sandy i7 2.2 quad
16gb DDR3 1333
AMD Radeon HD 6750M (designated) and Intel HD 3000 (integrated)
Scorpio Black HDD
(I have root access too)

I tried using the SL release of PCSX2, but after numerous terminal fails and a bouncing PS2 icon in my dock which wouldn't go away unless I clicked on it (then it disappeared??), I read a different post on here suggesting to use the Leopard release for Lion -- which worked!

Anyway, I have the video playing, sound is there, but there are vertical lines when I play KH, FF12, SOTET, GoW or anything else I have here. I can still play, but it looks like the screen is behind prison bars... The sound is there too, but it sounds...off. I'm not sure how to describe it, but it sounds static, tinny, and somewhat skips. I've tweaked every setting I can imagine, and I'm not really sure if there's something small I need to do to make it work better.

I hope that makes sense Blink
Thanks in advance!!

Sponsored links

Update your graphics plugin to zzogl pg 0.1.0 from the pcsx2mac.net downloads page. Once installed, make sure the "no logarithmic z" is checked from the plugin config.

Then, use the zerospu2 sound plugin and uncheck all the config boxes (even the recommended ones).

That should definitely fix the problems for KH and FF12, but let me know how SOTET and GoW work as well.
13" MacBook Pro (March 2011)
Display: 1280x800
CPU: Intel Core i5 2.3 GHz w/ 2.9 GHz Turbo Boost
Memory: 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB
Software: Mac OS X Lion 10.7.3
how do i fix my problem i have mac pc and pcsx2 emulator how do i fix it says bus error