MGS 3 Snake Eater view angle
In You Tube I saw people playing this game in a completely different camera angle which makes them more easily to detect the enemies, and they can even turn the view angle to 360 degrees in 3rd person mode.

Whereas I use the pcsx2 emulator, the view angle is so limited, it can't even follow the direction of my front view. I tried to change the settings of the controller but nothing happened.

Does anybody know the reason? Your help will be much appreciated!

Sponsored links

Original MGS3 release had only the fixed camera option. 3D camera was added in the subsistence.
(04-16-2013, 08:49 PM)Leaper Wrote: Original MGS3 release had only the fixed camera option. 3D camera was added in the subsistence.

You mean it is because of the game (Snake Eater) itself? But in youtube they can turn their view to any angle they choose. Why?
(04-16-2013, 09:09 PM)michaelchan21 Wrote: You mean it is because of the game (Snake Eater) itself? But in youtube they can turn their view to any angle they choose. Why?

There were two versions of Metal Gear Solid 3 released. The first version was simply called "Snake Eater". The second release was called "Subsistance". The modified camera angles are only available on the second version.
[Image: 2748844.png]
Thanks Leaper & Koji, I got it now.