MGS 3 and Tekken 5
(05-07-2009, 08:03 PM)Jackrushante Wrote:
(05-07-2009, 04:32 PM)Archer Mac Wrote:
Quote:the music is all speed up.
Use Peops sound plugin, it's always normal since it doesn't check the speed Tongue

As for subsistence...well it's playable for sure,I finished it long ago on pcsx2.The codec talk you mentioned and other effects are missing because of disabled post processing (it's a lot slower with it on).
For soft buttons you could set a button to "half press" in the lilypad plugin (sensitivity to 0.5).
If you don't have a pressure sensitive gamepad you can map one button to full press and another one for half press Tongue ...I don't know if there's a better way.

I've tried with a lower sensibility, but still i cant use the soft buttons technique, i use a XBOX360 gamepad with lylipad 0.9.9, Please someone solve this problem..

Still no solution for the soft buttons tecnique?

Sponsored links

(08-17-2009, 03:48 PM)Jackrushante Wrote:
(05-07-2009, 08:03 PM)Jackrushante Wrote:
(05-07-2009, 04:32 PM)Archer Mac Wrote:
Quote:the music is all speed up.
Use Peops sound plugin, it's always normal since it doesn't check the speed Tongue

As for subsistence...well it's playable for sure,I finished it long ago on pcsx2.The codec talk you mentioned and other effects are missing because of disabled post processing (it's a lot slower with it on).
For soft buttons you could set a button to "half press" in the lilypad plugin (sensitivity to 0.5).
If you don't have a pressure sensitive gamepad you can map one button to full press and another one for half press Tongue ...I don't know if there's a better way.

I've tried with a lower sensibility, but still i cant use the soft buttons technique, i use a XBOX360 gamepad with lylipad 0.9.9, Please someone solve this problem..

Still no solution for the soft buttons tecnique?

use a real pad that's sensitive, that's about the only one I know
i'm using the ps2 original controller, i cannot use the sensitive buttons (according to what i remember, unless you set some buttons as axis or some sort, you cannot use them), to fix that i just set the sensitivity of the buttons (x, square, triangle, and circle) to 0.50, works great (although you won't get a smooth zoom in the cutscenes)