MGS 3 weird performance
(08-29-2016, 08:45 PM)xantier Wrote: I noticed performance improvements on certain areas in MGS2 and MGS3 for some reason. I was also trying to find out my random crashes :Laugh It leaves no log nor throws any exception. Now I compiled in devel mode with symbol table to find the crash. But for some reason I still didn't get it and I almost finished the game. Wtf lol

Do you use custom resolution? I had this weird crashes, they eliminated when I started using scaling instead of custom resolution.

Sponsored links

(08-29-2016, 09:33 PM)JaCk_Boston Wrote: Do you use custom resolution? I had this weird crashes, they eliminated when I started using scaling instead of custom resolution.

No I tried different options. I'm currently running on 1600x900 but I also tried 2 to 5x native res before. But I want to make sure of it. It just gives error report, I will play until I can catch it again. It's sooo rare and random that I can't reproduce myself. Probably something related with multithreading.
(08-29-2016, 10:15 PM)xantier Wrote: No I tried different options. I'm currently running on 1600x900 but I also tried 2 to 5x native res before. But I want to make sure of it. It just gives error report, I will play until I can catch it again. It's sooo rare and random that I can't reproduce myself. Probably something related with multithreading.

I see. Well, it's not release build anyways, I guess weird things like that will occur until official 1.5.0 release will polish them out.