MGS2 Substance Black Screen on Launch
Question 
Hi

First off sorry i know yall get this get this problem reported often but i couldnt get a working solution through this forums existing threads. Or Google or other forums. Anyway here it goes:

Im trying to run Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance from an iso with Pcsx2, but when i click on Launch Iso I get a black screen. The framerate up the the window is changing (50/60fps) so i know the game is runnin, but nothing shows up.

What can I do?

I wanted to try using Linuz v0.8.0, but when I click on the drop down button it only shows Linuz v0.6.0 and v0.9.0, I've tryied both they dont work.
Thanks

Config:

Pcsx2 0.9.6
XQuartz 2.6.2

Macbook white 2.26 Ghz Intel Core 2 duo.

Sponsored links

0.9.6 is no longer supported please upgrade to the latest version
(06-21-2011, 06:47 PM)abdo123 Wrote: 0.9.6 is no longer supported please upgrade to the latest version

ok is it me or are the latest versions pc only? i couldnt find anything later than the 0.9.6 mac build on pcsx2mac.net
(06-21-2011, 06:47 PM)abdo123 Wrote: 0.9.6 is no longer supported please upgrade to the latest version

Read what he posted, this is the Mac port in the Mac forum and 0.9.6 IS the latest release.

Quote:ok is it me or are the latest versions pc only? i couldnt find anything later than the 0.9.6 mac build on pcsx2mac.net

Yeah you're right. It is very possible the game is not compatible with the Mac port yet, since it's not as advanced or developed as the PC release.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
ok thanks so there's no way i can get it to work? i mean linuz 8 seems to be workin in some case, is there a way for me to install it? if no, thanks anyway ill stay up to date n try again