MGS3 Subsistence/ Slow GamePlay/Blue Blocks
I'm new to using PCSX well.. Emulators really but, I've figured out most things,
I'm trying to play MGS3 Subsistence, it goes throught the cut-scenes fine but the Gameplay is really slow,
And theres blue blocks on the screen,
Similiar to the green overlay on GOW but not as severe,
I have v0.9.7 (rev3113)
My specs are, Pentium® Dual-Core CPU T4400 @ 2.20GHz 4GB Ram, 64 Bit Windows 7 Home Premium Edition..
! I (Think) The Graphics card is the Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family 1759 MB(Looked up how to see details and thats the graphics card memory..!

Sponsored links

maby the graphics are set too high or the disck speed is too high also refer to my pm
I played GOW Just fine, Used same Graphics
there is no way you can play that game with your hardware whatever you do, sorry for letting you down..
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
and the ***** speed? because the ***** speed is what matters if its too fast then it might not work knowing that im not really fond with mine that i cant find a bois but if you slow down the disk then it should work just fine i think you should double check with one of the other guys though Smile
i didnt understand a thing...
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
the ***** is disk spelled wrong
but i still think that that would work dont you?
hum no.... it has nothing to do with disc speed...
(07-02-2010, 04:28 AM)iakoboss7 Wrote: hum no.... it has nothing to do with disc speed...

are you sure my friend had the same problem on his and he had to slow down the disk speed with the same game but you might be right though i think that he should try to slow down the disk speed just to see
What are you talking about? What disk speed? This is totally wrong.
The OP will NOT be able to play Metal Gear Solid 3 with any kind of reasonable FPS since his PC is a laptop, clocked low and has an onboard graphics card. Low speed, at least for that game is absolutely normal and cannot be avoided with that setup.
[Image: newsig.jpg]