MGS3 Subsistence loading problem
So I've been playing this game for about 9 hours now and I've come to the part where you confront The End. I tried to save and Para-Medic told me she thinks it's a bad idea but I did it anyways. Immediately after, I restarted the game and now when I try to load it says Load failed and if I try to do it again it wont recognize my memory card.

Is there any way to fix this? I tried a lot of things..

Sponsored links

Anyone at all?
Never played this game, but in my opinion, looks like a kojima trick.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Para-Medic says it's a bad idea because if you Save and load it up later on, The End will have snuck up on Snake. (Doesn't always happen, but there's a chance to)

The Memory Card problem is a completely unrelated issue though. That's no Kojima trick.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
Too bad. Would've been a good one Tongue
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Yeah I've thought it's a Kojima trick at first, too. But since I couldn't get it to work in any way, I soon changed my mind. Now I don't know what to do and I don't want to lose 9 hours of gameplay.. I also searched everywhere and no one had the same problem..
Try to read the memcard using mymc.
Wink 
(07-28-2015, 11:59 PM)willkuer Wrote: Try to read the memcard using mymc.

Thanks for introducing me to this program, I was messing around with it and I imported the file to another newly made MC and now it succeeded in loading. Thank you very much!
which version of pcsx2 are you using? Do you know what a folder memcard vs. file memcard is? If yes which one did you use to save and load?
You may have closed the emulator while it was saving maybe. I always wait 30 seconds after saving before quitting considering I messed a memcard that way.
MOBO - GIGABYTE X570 AORUS MASTER
CPU - AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT
RAM - 32 Gigs DDR4
HDD - To many to note. NVEM, SSD and HDD
GPU - Nvidia GTX 1070
OS- Windows 10