MGS3 and Gran Turismo 4 issues
Hi guys im brand new here so be gentle.
I have managed to get pcsx2 0.9.6 working with Resident Evil 4. However when i load MGS3 i get a black screen at startup.

Also with Gran Turismo 4 it will load the main menu screen and i can select a few options but wont actually go into the game itself can someone please help me with these issues?

Also how do i check the serial of the game so that i can match it up with the games in the compatability guide?

I am using...

GRAPHICS

GSdx 890 (MVSC 15.00,SSE2) 0.1.14

SOUND

SPU2-X 1.1.0

CD/DVD

Gigaherz's CDDVD Plugin 0.7.0

Thanks in advance! Biggrin

Sponsored links

can someone please help?
my GT4 will load the opening disclaimer then the " sony computer entertainment america " then it will go to the screen pictured below and just sit there.
MGS3 will be a black screen immediately after load.
please help!

[Image: gt4v.th.jpg]
Try to use different GSdx release. I have the same problem with GSdx 1076.
(05-03-2009, 12:30 PM)Prott Wrote: Try to use different GSdx release. I have the same problem with GSdx 1076.

which version of GSdx do you recommend? Thanks
PCSX2:http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html
GSdx:http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3031.html
ok used both of the ones u recommended and still nothing, thanks for trying
how do i check the serial number for the game so i can check if this version is compatible or not? someone help
wow. for a site with so called experts on emulation im not getting much help here.
(05-06-2009, 03:42 AM)ronniethedude Wrote: wow. for a site with so called experts on emulation im not getting much help here.

Wow,sorry for not giving you the support you paid for...oh wait you didn't pay anything,we are doing this on our free time. So instead of whining why people don't help you, be glad this program even exists.

With a simple search you'd find out that you can see which game version you have by looking at the elf file of your game. A file named like SCESXXXXX,SCUSXXXX,or SLESXXXX,SLUSXXXX where X are numbers. the ES ones mean it's PAL and the US ones mean its NTSC. Jap ones (which i don't think you have) are SCJ or SLJ
[Image: newsig.jpg]