MGS3 issues
First of all id like to thank the devs who have worked so hard in making ps2 games playable on the PC. kudos to you guys.

My rig:
i5 4440K
4GB RAM
Intel SSD
GTX650

Iam facing some graphic and audio issues with the game. frame rate wise it is smooth no problem. however the game looks wierd if you see the screegrab you will know what iam talking about. also the audio is downright awful during the cutscneses. it sound slowed down. can some one please tell me how to overcome these issues

[Image: Pz0l7Tt.png]

Sponsored links

Bump please help
(08-25-2014, 04:35 AM)daraf Wrote: Bump please help

you dont need to bump thread, the pcsx2 is hard to emulator than dolphin/
for most game dolphin emulator can make it same as "original console graphic" the best part is you can "HD" it/
but if you use pcsx2 it only show you when press F9, too bad you can't multi software mode.
Fix audio in cutscenes(probably): Config->Audio->Plugin settings

Change timestretch to async.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
For the graphics problem try pressing F9.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
(08-25-2014, 05:31 PM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: For the graphics problem try pressing F9.

Yest it does work but the frame rate and image quality is horrible Sad.
is there anyway to make it work fine with hardware render?
tried agressive CRC ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(08-26-2014, 07:30 PM)daraf Wrote: is there anyway to make it work fine with hardware render?

If you mean the black spots than no, that can only be fixed in Software Mode. But they only happen in 2 Areas in the whole game so thats not a big deal.