MGS3 problem ?
Hey guys i have been trying to play MGS3 and i get this error only when i get to this part of the first level : DMA ERROR . Help :c Tell me if you need my settings

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Intel Core i7-4770 CPU 3,40GHZ
8GB Ram GeForce GTX650
Windows 8.1
Im using on ISO format
and im using PCSX 1.2.1 Guys Laugh

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Restore the Rounding and Clamping for both EE and VU to their defaults and try again.
(07-19-2015, 12:45 AM)Coornio Wrote: Restore the Rounding and Clamping for both EE and VU to their defaults and try again.

This is exactly your problem.

Id also recommend setting GSDX to Direct3D 11 Hardware for a bit of free speed.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Working so far thanks and by the way can i remove the hotkeys to [home] button ? If so how ?
They are hardcoded in to GSDX im afraid, sorry.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Damn its okey guys thank you Laugh
just change the virtual keys case on the switch statement to your suitable preferred keys and compile PCSX2 and you will be all good to go. Smile

https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/blob/9fa4...r.cpp#L560
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Of course, if you want to compile PCSX2 you'll need Visual studio, so I would pick up Visual Studio Community which is free.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]